.part four.

I walk over to we're JJ pointed and sure enough I look outside to the balcony and there is Josh, Freya, Gee, Chip and Simon. I walk outside the door. It's a lot more peaceful out here and it's not as cold as I though it would be either.

"Omg Key, we didn't know we're you went off to so we went out here" Gee comes up to me.

"So guys who don't know so that's you two.." she signals at Simon and Chip. "This is Keira or Key, she's my new roommate and she's Will's Twin Sister"  I wave at them both. Especially at Simon. I've always thought Simon was the best looking member of the group but he also sounded like he had a really nice personality to.

"Hi I'm Chip, Gee's Boyfriend" he walks over and give me a hug. I smile and say hi. He walks back to Josh, Freya and Gee.

"Well, I'm Simon and also I want to point out you look nothing like your brother, cause you know your hot." He says. I can feel all of the blood running to my cheeks. Suddenly just as im about to be socially awkward to him I feel the alcohol kick in.

"Well it's not very hard to look better than him like have you seen him." I smile and Simon cracks up laughing.

"Your crack up you know" he says still slightly laughing.

"I know I pride myself off it" I say flicking my hair over my shoulder. Simon breaks the silence first.

"Wanna go get a drink" he asks me. I've already had one, let's go for two, I think to myself.

"Yeah why not" I say and he takes my hand and we walk back inside of the apartment. We manage to get through all of the bodies that were dancing and make it to the 'bar'.

"What do you want? We got Vodka cruisers, Gin, Whiskey, basically everything" he says looking in the ice cooler.

"Um a vodka cruiser" I say. He reaches in and grabs a can and hands it to me. I crack it open and skull half of it. Simon looks at me his eyes wide.

"Jesus, how did you do that without like dying inside" he questions me and to be honest I don't actually know, I guess I just like the taste off Vodka.

"I don't know, just kinda can" I reply to him. He reaches into the cooler and grabs me another can and he pours himself a cup of gin and lemonade. He takes my hand again and leads me to a more quiet place inside. I didn't realise until we sat down what was happening. I was hanging out with my idol at a party. He held my hand. Holy shit.

I snap out of my daydream and look over to Simon.

"So tell me about yourself Key, all I know right now is your name, where you live and your brother" he says and takes a sip of his drink.

"Ok so my till name is Keira-rose Hailey Lenney, I know it sounds very posh. My favourite animals are otters because otters are the best and I also love dogs. My favourite food is sushi and my favourite colour is dusty pink. And I'm ok at football I suppose."
I down the other half of my cruiser and open the other one, I guess compared to my self I'm a heavy weight. I can drink a lot and not really feel the consequences the next day.

"Sick so you like football?" Simon asks.

"Um yeah I suppose, when I was in school I played for the boys football team, I was to good apparently for the girls team and the boys team were short one player after he broke his keg so I was put in as striker. In the boys football team" I say.

"Cool, I'm striker too" he says. We both sit there for a bit enjoying each other's company. It felt like we'd known each other for ages when in reality it had been more like 1-2 hours.

"We should go back to the others" Simon said. And just our luck just as we stood up the music began to play again. Our plan suddenly changed and before I could say sub2willne I was being dragged on to the dance floor.

"Dance with me" Simon said as we got right in the middle of the dance floor. I chug the rest of my vodka cruiser and soon I begin to feel the alcohol. Slowly but surely my body begins to loosen up and dance with the music. I look up and see Simon having a great time dancing with me. At this point me and him were slightly drunk so 'dancing' turned into more of a limbs flying everywhere. We stayed dancing for about 30mins when we both began to tire out so we both went back to the bar for drinks.

"Shots?" Simon asks me as I sit down.

"Yeah sure, vodka shots" I say as he reaches for some alcohol in the cooler. He pulls out two shot glasses and a bottle of vodka. He puts them both before we both chug them back. I finish and look up to see Simon squirming all over the place.

"Haha pussy" I say to him laughing. He looks at me and gives me a fake angry face. He pours us another two shots each and I chug them down effortlessly and Simon's struggles to take them down.

"Ok then let's go to the balcony now" I say and drag him away from the drinks. Hand in hand we open the door to the balcony. No one is out here. We both sit down on the chairs. Simon pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"You want my number don't you" I say to him. He looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe.." I laugh and open up his contacts and add myself under vodka. I hope he remembers who it is tomorrow.

We end up having an hour long conversation about basically everything. Football, to cats, to YouTube, to Donald trump. By the time we finish talking we go inside for another drink and basically no ones there. I look around for Will or Gee but neither of them are around.

"Shit" I mumble under my breath but Simon still heard.

"Whats wrong" he asks. More sincere than demanding.

"I think my ride home had forgotten me and went home already" I say and try to laugh but honestly I'm shitting myself. I'm with my internet crush Simon Minter and we just hung out all night, my brother forgot me on the first night I arrive in London at a party and I have no way back home cause I don't have any money on me. Shit.

"Just come home to mine, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on my couch, I can drop you home tomorrow and help you set up if you really need it." Simon explains.

"Sounds good" I say. It wasn't like I had any other options. We look around and find Josh.

"Hello designated Sober driver, we have an extra passenger tonight as we have discovered that her shitty twin brother forgot her" I crack up laughing the way he said it made him sound like a monotone robot.

"Ok then kiddies let's go home." Josh says as we head towards the elevator.

"Yes dad" Simon and I both respond synced and get sent into hysterics