.part sixteen.

"Were back" Will shouts to me and Simon as he opens the front door.

I quickly rush out of my bed where me and Simon had been laying and grab all of my clothes off the floor and put them back on before either Gee or Will walked in. I look over once I'm done to Simon frantically putting his clothes on too. Just as he slipped his t-shirt over his head Gee walks into the room.

"Hey guys" She says as she walks in to talk to us.

"Hey" I reply, trying to sound as natural as possible.

"What you guys been doing" She asks us, probably just curious.

"Taking retarded buzzfeed quizzes on on laptop." Simon says as he pulls out his laptop from his bag.

"Sounds like you guys were being productive then" she says laughing at is. We both smile back and sigh, she obviously believed Simon.

"Well I'm gonna start getting ready for the party, see ya in a bit then" she says to us before leaving and shutting the door. I look at Simon and sigh.

"Well this afternoon was fun" I whisper to Simon as he sits up some more.

"I know right, next time we're alone we know what were going to do then" he whispers back. I smile and give him a kiss before standing up to get ready for the party.

"Your lucky you know, it's so easy for you to get ready for party's, all you do is put on clothes and tidy your hair up and your done." I tell him as I search around and find the tank top and skirt I bought the other day with Gee at the mall.

"True, but you guys make getting ready unnecessarily hard." He points out as he searches through his bag for the right clothes and shoes. I finally find the graphic tee and pink skirt and the matching heels so I quickly take off the t-shirt and trackpants I was wearing and get changed into the tank and skirt.

I turn around to Simon to ask what he thinks.

"What did you think?" I ask him as he puts on a clean top.

"Holy.. shit... your staying with me tonight, I'm scared all the boys when they get drunk are gonna hit in you" he laughs and looks at me. I laugh at his remark and look through my closet to find the shoes which match the outfit. I pull them out and throw them onto my bed and turn around to see Simon wearing a nice pair of black jeans with one of the sidemen tops.

"Hot" I tell him as he looks in my mirror fixing his hair.

"I know right" I laugh at him and grab my make up bag and join him at the mirror. I start with the foundation, then the concealer, then I do my eyebrows, then my contour, then bronzer, then highlight, then blush, then mascara, then eyeshadow, then eyeliner and last but not least lips.

"See all of that took you like an hour, and you didn't even need to do it" Simon tells me while sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Does it look ok though" I ask for his advice, like he definitely knows what good make up looks like.

"Yeah, you look peng" he says and stands up. He grabs my shoes, phone and wallet from my bedside table for me and hands then to me. He quickly grabs his adidas jacket from his bag and follows me out of the room.

I walk into Gee's Room and Simon walks into Will's. I need some proper makeup advice.

"Hey Gee" I say to her as I walk into her room. She was standing at her mirror applying glitter to her cheekbones. She stops and looks up at me.

"Holy shit Key you look peng af" she says looking at my make up. I smile knowing that a girl who I look up to thinks that I look good.

"Do you have any spare glitter I can use on my face?" I ask her as I look at the glitter on her face and how good it looks.

Will's Sister // MiniminterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara