.part seven.

Gee and I both jump into her car and buckle our seatbelts. We were both still slightly laughing because of the blush scene. I suppose living with a girl is probably a new thing for her, I guess she's enjoying having some on to go shopping with and for her to gossip with.

"Ok I'm gonna take you to this really nice shop that I've found in Westfield, it sells the meanest party clothes. I usually get my festival clothes there too" Gee explains to me as we pull out of the car park and out onto the road. I guess were heading towards Westfield now.

"I've never actually been to a mall, I usually get all of my clothes online to be honest, I never really left Whitley bay and malls seemed to big and loud for me" I tell her as we're stopped at a red light at an intersection.

"Oh my god, really!! Although I do a lot of my shopping online because the internet literally has everything, shopping in a mall is also like a must do for me, I just really like the atmosphere to it you know" Gee tells me as she turns right when the light turns green. I just nod in agreement, I look out my window and see a massive building with cars parked everywhere.

"I guess that's the mall then" I point out to Gee as we turn left into the car park.

"Yep, get ready for your first mall experience" Gee almost squeals in excitement. We look around for a parking space and eventually find one close to the elevators and that doesn't really have many cars around it. I grab my sdmn backpack which has my phone, wallet and house keys inside of it. I throw it over my shoulders and Gee locks the car. We both heads over towards the elevator and wait for it to come back up. 

"You excited!" Gee exclaims as we wait for the elevator. She looks almost as excited as I was.

"Yeah, mainly because I can already smell food" I say laughing. It was true though, we had obviously parked near the food court so all I could smell was sushi, fast food, Indian, Chinese. It as like food heaven. I look up and see that the elevator had arrived, Gee and I both walk in, to my surprise it was empty too. Gee presses the button for bottom floor and closes the door.

"I'm surprised that no one was in here to be honest"

"Yeah its usually quite busy, I'm kinda surprised to"

Suddenly the door opens on the 2nd story and a mother with a twin pram with two 4 year olds sitting down and two other children who look about 10 walk in. Gee closes the door and she pushes us up right against the wall. Somehow in the few short seconds we were in there all of her kids had begun to cry. One wanted ice cream, then another one wanted ice cream, then they all wanted ice cream and it was a crying catastrophe. I quickly reach into my bag and pull out my wallet. I give each kid £5 to go and buy themselves ice cream. They all thank me, including the mother who was just thankful that her kids had stopped crying. We all got out of the elevator at the bottom floor and all of the kids went inside to go and buy ice cream.

"Why did you do that Key" Gee questions me once we exit the elevator and stand outside the mall.

"Umm, well when I first moved here my dad gave me and envelope and told me not to open it until I arrived here in London. When me and Will opened it we found £10,000 and so I decided to help out the mum, plus kids crying annoys me so much."

"Wait £10,000"

"Yeah, we still don't know where he got it from but now I have £10,000" I tell her. She looks gobsmacked.

"Well ok then..... let's get shopping shall we!" Gee says again, suddenly springing back to life after hearing about the money that I got given.

She pulls me though the doors and into the very busy mall. There were people everywhere. She links arms with me and leads me away from the very crowded food court and into a more quiet part of the mall.