.part two.

Today was the day. The day where I was finally leaving Whitley bay. The day where I was going to finally start my life as an adult. The day where I was moving to London. I'd been waiting for this day for months, crossing each day off on the calendar as it passed. And finally after exactly 81 days of waiting, I'm finally going. I'm slightly sad to be leaving my parents. They are my rock but it's time for me to move on as a person and get myself a life. Will has organised our 21st birthday party for a week after I arrive. Hopefully I will have made enough friends by then to not be standing in the corner on my own.

I finish loading the last of my stuff into it car and slam the boot shut. I walk back inside to wish my parents goodbye. They were in the sitting inside in the living room watching Downtown Abbey.

"Ok Mum, Dad I'm off" I say slightly tearing up. I really will miss them. Especially my Dad, I have always been a daddy's girl and Will has been a Mummys boy. Mum pauses the programme and they both stand up and engulf me in a hug.

"We'll miss you sweetie, be good for Will won't ya" she laughs and lets go before sitting back down on the couch.

"I'll miss you especially Key, you have to come and visit... You promise" Dad says while he's hugging me. I'm trying my hardest not to cry but it's getting difficult. I feel a tear slowly drip down my face.

"I promise" I say and we both let go. He walks me out to my car and before I get in he hands me an envelope.

"Open it when you get there ok?" He says before giving me one last hug. He lets go and lets me get in my car and start the engine. Mum comes outside and they both wave goodbye to me as I head towards the motorway to London.

I never realised how far away I was from London until I had to drive it. It's a 5 hour drive. Thankfully I brought my aux cable so the cars stereo has been blasting the Keep Up EP and other artists for 5 hours straight. After 5 hours of driving, when I finally arrived in London I felt so relieved. Will had given me a pass to get down into the carpark so thankfully I didn't have to spend another hour just looking for a park. I go down into the underground car park and find a free spot. As I park and turn off my car I let out a small sigh of relief. I was now home. Home sweet home. It was now 3pm and I was starving. I only ate a apple for breakfast this morning.

"Boo"

I scream and look out my window at Will who is now almost pissing himself laughing. I open my door and just groan.

"What did I agree tooo" I say putting my hand on my head. I look up and laugh as Will gives me a hand up. My legs are jelly like after not standing for 5 hours. We both walk to the back of my car and both drag out a box each. There's not to many, only about 6.

"Follow me" Will says, walking towards is what I presume an elevator. We walk in and he presses the button for the 36th floor. "Better remember that" I think to myself as we head up. Will and I eventually end up talking about what's meant to be happening at our 21st and who's coming.

"Yeah and Josh, Vikk, Ethan, Harry, Cal, Cal, Simon, Tobi and JJ."

Did he just say what I thought he just said. The sidemen. THE sidemen are coming to my 21st. I begin to internally scream. I do this until we reach our floor. I compose myself and walk out of the elevator and to the apartment down the end of the hall. He pulls a key from his pocket and unlocks the door and opens it for me.  I walk in and the first thing I'm meet with is Darcey who was eagerly bouncing up and down at my arrival. I'm also met with a massive window with one of the best views of London. I drop my box and walk over to the window. My jaw drops in awe. From up here I could see the city in all of its glory. Houses and building stretching as far as the eye can see. Vehicles and people bustling round on the streets.

"Its a cool view ain't it" Will says from behind me.

"Yeah" I say. Still in awe.

"Hurry up then if we want to set up your room we have to organise and get all the stuff for it." Will says and grabs both of the boxes that we bring up and taking them to a room down the hall.

"So this is your room, we emptied it out so that you could new stuff for it, Gee is across the hall from you and I'm down the hall" he says as he shows me round. The bathroom, the kitchen. It's a lot bigger than I though it would be.

I reach in my pocket and grab out the envelope that dad told me to open when I got here.

"Dad told me to open this when I got here" I say looking at the small envelope with my name written on the front. I sit down on the couch and pull it open. Money. A lot of it.

"Holy shit" Will says from behind my shoulder. I count everything up and put it back in the package.

"So how much is it" Will asks. Almost as excited as I was.

"£10,000..." I say, gobsmacked. Me and Will look at each other our pupils huge. Both of our jaws wide open. "£10,000 pounds. Jesus Christ where did the get that from"  Will asks.

"I don't know" I say shocked. Will and I just stare at each other trying to comprehend what I was just given by our dad.

"Put it back in your pocket and we'll take it to the bank when we go to Ikea" I just nod and shove the envelope back in my pocket.

"Ok then lets go get the rest of your stuff"

°°time skip°°

"What about this?" Will suggested as we looked through Ikea for furniture.

"Ohh I like this!" I say as I point out a light wood queen size bed frame. I look at the price. £150 plus mattress. Sweet.

"Ok then put it in the trolley" Will says, knowing that I'm weak af but somehow after much struggling I manage to haul it into the trolley and then we continue looking again.

"This is cute" Will says just wanting to stop shopping. I know that he hates shopping so I decide to try and be a little quicker than I normally am. I shake my head and continue looking for furniture to add to my room. At the end of the shopping trip I had bought the bed, some fairy lights, two beside tables that match the bed frame, a desk and some cute decorations to place around my room.

After going to the bank and organising my account and getting my card it's 6pm so we decide to go to Nandos.

"Omg I'm starving" I moan as we enter the fast food restraunt. We both sit down in a booth and order our food and drinks. Half way through my meal Will gets a phone call.

"Its really important, I'll be right back I promise" he quickly heads outside to talk to whoever's on the phone. That's when I spot them though. Ethan, Tobi, Harry, Cal and Cal eating in a booth on the opposite side of the restaurant. I internally scream. They are right there. I am breathing the same air as them. I finish my meal and I calm down and wait for Will to get back.

"Ok I'm back, sorry it was important...." He was cut off by someone calling his name. It was Ethan. He had obviously recognised Will was here.

"Come with me" Will says as we walk over to them in there booth.

"Oh sorry bro did we ruin your date?" Tobi says as we arrive at there booth. Will and I begin to laugh and every one looks at us like we're insane.

"Waittt..... You must be Will's Sister, he said you were moving down" Harry says now looking closer at our similarities.

"Bingo" I say and everyone laughs.

"Come on guys sit down"