.part forty three.

"Keira! Simon!"

Vik and Josh streamed from the front door of their lavish house to run and greet Simon and I as we got out of the Tesla with the others.

We were both simultaneously pulled into hugs by the two guys who were smiling ear to ear to see us alive and well. Their eyes were glistening with happiness when we all sat down together on the couch, but in those happy eyes there was also a glint of curiosity and guilt.

"Where did you go Simon?"

Vik asked and looked over at Simon who was now tensed up, realizing that he had a months worth of explanations to tell everyone. He thought he'd gotten away with it, using my disappearance as a distraction to turn the attention away from his own disappearance. This worked, but not forever. The truth was soon to be told.

"It hurt when she hung up. I just needed space."

"Hung up the phone? Who hung up what phone?"

"I hung up on him because I was angry. I was angry that he had done the right thing so I hung up on him"

I blurted into the conversation and my cheeks turned red from guilt. This was all my fault, Simon running away, everyone freaking out. My fault.

"He did what he I told him not to do even though it was the right thing and I got angry. I'm so stupid I hung up the phone when he was trying to talk, and I know I shouldn't have. This all comes back to me I'm so sorry"

My voice began to break toward the end, my vision blurring over with my tears. I felt so guilty for doing this to everyone. I watched them all as they all sat on the couches, not saying anything.

The room fell into an awkward silence as no one knew how to respond.

"Its not your fault babes"

Freya's soft voice cuts through the silence and she practically runs over to the otherside of the room to envelop me in a hug,

"Yeah, don't beat yourself up Key, you need to remember where this all started. It's his fault, not yours"

Vik adds in, providing a comforting smile to the conversation,

"None of us blame you for this happening, it's not your fault and never will be, you just did what you felt was right, you can't blame yourself for that can you?"

Josh always knew what to say, and soon enough I felt a lot better, the tears stopped running down my cheeks and the attention of everyone in the room fell upon Simon, who was sitting sheepishly upon a beanbag, sitting and waiting for the questions that were going to be thrown at him for all angles.

"Why? Why disappear? You could've called, we could have helped you out Simon, made sure you were safe!"

Josh angrily blurts out, he wasn't angry at Simon, I could tell. He was just, mad.

"Leaving like that was dangerous and you know it, and then basically breaking in to Keria's house!"

Simon looked down, his cheeks burning up from shame. It hurt me, seeing him like that for doing what was theoretically the right thing to do.

"We're just happy to see you all safe. The court hearing is next week for Cal, you don't have to go if you don't want to-"

I cut Will's speech of suddenly and looked the group over, they all looked tired, each with large eye bags and sunken cheeks. The drama involving Simon and I's disappearance must have hit them all hard. I knew what I needed to do, to get everything done and over with.

"I'll go to the hearing."

a/n

well, well, well.
Who ever though I'd be back here then?
It's been a while, it's a whole ass different year now.
Sorry for the short one, and for probably convincing most of you I died, I'm still alive!
I'm still not into the sidemen like I uses to be however I am getting back into watching their videos more often, however I'll never be the fan I was before.
Anyway, enjoy and thanks for reading!