.part thirteen.

"Hey Key, wake up, Key" I wake up and see Gee shaking me by the shoulders to wake me up.

"Huh why have you woken me up." I ask her as I roll over to my bedside table and check the time. 3am!

"Your phone has been going off for ages, and their all texts from Simon, I haven't read any of them but I saw them all when I walked in here."

She was right, there were at least 20 texts from Simon, or Quiff as I have him down in my contacts.

I move over and let Gee get into my bed before I open them all up.

S: I can tell that your ignoring me, but that's ok

S: I've obviously pushed it to far and you don't like me like that

S: I'll just pretend that nothing happened between us

S: but I still wanna be buddies

S: Cause at the end of the day I don't want to lose a friend

S: You're probably asleep, sorry if this wakes you up

S: But I just wanna let you know that I like you. Like, like like you.

S: When I first saw you my heart literally skipped a beat, you were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

S: And I know it sounds cheesy but it's true, and we hung out at that party it felt like we had known each other for years rather than hours.

S: but when Frey pointed out if I actually liked you or it was just my hormones, I became all defensive, I know that I like you from the heart by I can't help but feel like I was rushing things a bit

S: and that's why your ignoring my texts

S: So I'm sorry, we can just be friends if you'd prefer that.

S: Also sorry that this will spam up your phone, I hope you recover from your cold and I'll see you on your birthday.

"Oh shit" Was all that Gee said after reading all of the texts.

"Wait you like him right, right Key" Gee says to me but I feel like I'm paralysed. I've done exactly what I have feared I was going to do when I moved here. Somehow I have managed to ruin everything me and Simon have done during this last week. I have ruined it all.

"Yeah I do, I do like him, a lot" I say back to Gee once I fully comprehend my situation.

"Then why aren't you texting him back?" She asks me as I just sit there looking blankly at my phone.

"I don't know everything from this week is finally settling in, this has honestly been the most emotion/action packed week I've ever experienced" I say, kind of thinking out loud. Suddenly the cogs in my head begin to turn and a lightbulb appears above my head.

"Wait I have plan, can you text Freya and ask her is she's at the sidemen house" I ask Gee as I begin to put on my yeezys.

"I'll be surprised if she answers, it is like 3 am" Gee says as she sends Freya the text. We both sit there and wait to see if she replies and sure enough she does.

F: Yeah, also why are you up at 3am

G: Hey its Key, is there anyway that if I text you when I get to the sidemen house that you could open the door for me?

F: Um yeah, I could but why

G: I'll explain later, I'll text you on my phone when I get there, thankyou so much xx