.part nineteen.

I unlock the car and we chuck the gifts in the boot before both clambering in the front seats.

"So, anyway about the party..."

I instantly think back to the last two parties I attended, during my first week in London. Will forgetting me, Me accusing Simon of basically cheating on me even though we weren't even dating. I sigh. I'd just left the house for one of the first times in 2 months. I really didn't know if I was ready to go to a full on party again.

"Hey, Key you ok?" Simon asks me, obviously noticing my wee daydream.

"Um yeah fine, let's get going shall we?" I say and reverse the car out of it parking spot and towards the exit of the car park.

"So, the parties at the end of the week, on my birthday, but we fly out the day before" Simon explains to me as I drive back to the sidemen house. Fly out?

"Not many people are coming though, Josh and I didn't really want a big party, plus the place isn't big enough for tons of people"

I just smile and nod. I suppose that's one good thing, I won't have to be surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know, that's if I even go.

"Oh and the main thing about it is that its in LA"

What... LA, like los Angeles, like in America. They were going to America for their birthday... I had never had such a cool birthday party in my life.

"I can book you a ticket with me on the plane if you want?" Simon asks me as I drive, my jaw dropped. He was seriously going to take me to America.

"Um... Yeah, but I'll pay you back" I tell him as we approach the sidemen house. I had never actually travelled anywhere overseas. Maybe that's why the fact that he can just get me tickets baffles me.

"Is Will going?" I ask him as I drive into the driveway. I hadn't heard anyone mention it while they're around the flat.

"Na, we offered but he said he was to busy" Simon tells me as I we both get out of the car and as i open up the boot to get out Simon's gift. We both head into the house and head upstairs. No one was home except Vikk because they were at the festival that Will and Gee went to.

"Come here, I wanna show you were the parties gonna be at!" Simon tells me as he heads over to his desk. I sit down beside him and he begins to search something up on Google.

"This is the place we'll be staying at" he says and clicks onto an image of a house on the hills. It was absolutely stunning. It was multiple stories tall and had a massive pool out front, with a beautiful view of the city. There were 5 bedrooms and they all looked great.

"Its cool right" Simon asks me after I look at the photos.

"Omg yes, it's epic!" I say recreating Harry's "epic". We both got up from his desk and I walked back over to his door and grabbed the toy I got him from the zoo.

"Open it" I tell him and hand him the bag. He takes the bag and opens it up and pulls out the 2m long snake toy.

"Holy shit its massive" he says after he has pulled all of it out. He thanks me before giving me a massive bear hug. I've missed his bear hugs. His arms are so long that they basically engulf me, and I love it.

"I'm happy you're not avoiding me anymore" he says while hugging me.

"Me too"

He lets go and goes and sits down on his bed. I go and sit beside him and shuffle over to him so that my head was rested on his shoulder. I look down and see what he was doing. He already had his phone out and was heading into safari. He was already on a site, a plane ticket site. He was buying my ticket. I quickly reach down into my pocket and pull out my card but before I can hand it to him he pushes my hand away and quickly pays for it, I shove the card back in my pocket.

"Really?" I question him as he puts his phone away. He just shrugs and pulls me close to him. I guess he really did miss me. I snuggle close to him before I look at the time on my phone, it was already 5pm.

"I guess I should get going now" I tell him and attempt to get out of the bed so that I could head home.

"You should stay with mee" Simon pleads, dragging me back into the bed. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I look back at him and yawn, I was so tired after walking around all day.

"Yeah, but I don't have any clothes to wear" I tell him and he bounds out of bed and grabs one of his hoodies, he checks to see if its clean before handing it to me.

"Here ya go" he says handing me the hoodie. I suppose I had no excise, plus it would be nice to spend the night with someone else. I sigh and take off my shoes. He shouts in celebration and gets into bed beside me.

"You happy now?" I ask him as he shuffles closer to me, and wraps his arm around my neck.

A/N

Shortly after I finished writing this I saw JJ's tweets about leaving the sidemen. I did have a slight breakdown but for the sake of this story I'm going to keep him in.

Also sorry this is so short, I'm very sick and have spent basically all week off school. It's also 7:45am here and I was thinking about going to school today but couldn't be bothered.

Anyway thankyou guys for reading, if your enjoying could you please vote on this book, I will be forever grateful.