.part three.

Lux= Callux
Cal=Calfreezy

"So tell us about yourself Will's Sister" Lux asks.

"Um, so my names Keira-rose but like everyone calls me Key, I was in the cheer team during high school, I'm basically addicted to the internet and dogs I love dogs. My favourite colour is dusty pink and I love sushi. Oh and I'm Will's twin sister not just sister" I sum it all up with something that most people don't know, every just assumes Will is older because I'm only 5"3 and I look like I'm 16.

"Will you never told us you had a banging twin" Cal says to Will. I blush slightly at the comment, but thankfully no one really notices.

"And that is the reason why" Will says. He's very overprotective of me, he treats me like I'm 5 years younger than him but in reality I was 5 minutes younger than him. Everyone laughs at his comment, including me.

"Were heading back to Tobi's, come over if you want to" Harry says. A lot of yeahs we're the response.

"You can meet everyone, all of the gang are coming over" Tobi says trying to persuade us, mainly me. The gang.. the sidemen.

"Um yeah sure, but I'm gonna head home first to get ready.. is that ok Will?" I turn to my brother who is sat next to me. "Yeah seems fine" I high five with Tobi before we am leave the restaurant to get ready.

°°time skip°°

We get back to the apartment to see Gee and another girl sitting on the couch with Darcey.

"Hey Gee, Hey Freya" Will says, completely forgetting I'm here and walking off to his room before introducing me. Great. Oh well I suppose I really need to make friends without Wills help.

"Hey I'm Keira, but call me Key" I say walking up to the couch.

"Omg hi, you must be Will's Sister, I'm Gee and this is Freya. It's great to finally meet you" Gee says as she stands up and gives me a hug. Freya does the same. I smile.

"Hey you going to Tobi's place later?" Freya asks.

"Um yeah we meet up with them in Nandos and they asked if I would come over and meet everyone."

"Omg cool, you're gonna like it here, we're all pretty chill." Gee says and we all laugh. I look over and see Will re appear dressed in a different outfit.

"I see you've meet Key" He days to Freya and Gee.

"Yeah she's great, I'm so excited to have a girl roommate" Gee says. I smile again. Thank God everyone here is friendly, my biggest fear was everyone being an asshole.

"I'm gonna go get ready" I say and excuse myself to my room. I search around until I find my box filled with my clothes. I search and manage to get out my silk top with spaghetti straps, my printed skirt and my denim jacket (Outfit in Media). I apply my concealer, mascara, contour, highlight and I put on my Mac light pink liquid lipstick before going back out into the living room with my phone and wallet in my hand.

"Holy shit Key" Will says as I walk into the living room.

"Did I over dress should I change, oh God" I say to him now I'm freaking out.

"No you look fine, actually better than fine. I'm scared all of the gang are gonna hit in ya" Will says. That calmed me down knowing that I'm not overdressed. It one of my many fears. I've always been terrified of turning up somewhere wearing the wrong thing, for example one day I wore school uniform on a multi day. From then on out I've been petrified.

"Freya, Gee you ready" Will shouts out to the two girls in Gee's Room. "Yup coming"

They both step our of the room looking absolutely gorgeous. I feel shabby compared to them. Thankfully Freya and Gee are both quite short so I don't look like a total midget.