Alpha!Russia x Omega!America-First Time *Lemon*

Start from the beginning

I hear the door open and Ivan's scent hits me like a truck, making me feel even hornier. He dashed to my room and opens the door to se me laying on the bed bottomless, red faced and releasing different pheromones.

"Alfred!" He says shocked, rushing over to me

"Ngh Ivan, you s-shouldn't be here!" I exclaim, trying to ignore my desire for him

"I can't just leave you." He says, brushing some of my blond hair away from my eyes "Do you vant me to help? Because I don't zhink I can hold back from you, especially looking and smelling like zhis."

"But, won't you just leave after?" I ask, blushing even more

"Net, I vould never leave you if you became bound to me." He whispers

(Russian:Net-No)

I think about my answer and slowly nod, I'm not really in any position to argue and even though I'm the hero I can't satisfy myself.

"Fine, but pleasure hurry." I say

**Lemon Start**

Ivan slowly lays me on my back and removes my shirt, leaving me fully exposed.

"You look so good like zhis." He says pressing his lips to mine

I moan into the kiss and when he licks my bottom lip I open up, submitting to him. His tongue moves around my mouth and he reaches down to my legs, pushing them apart. I place my wrists above my head showing my submission which seems to make Ivan happy.

"You look so good like zhis." He says trailing his lips down my neck "And smell so good."

Ivan begins to release pheromones as well, rubbing me all over to mark me with his scent. He licks my neck and bites me, deeply so he leaves a permeant mark, signifying I'm his forever. It doesn't hurt though, it feels like he's sucking on me. He pulls back from my neck to reveal a little blood and he licks it away.

"Zhis bite shows the vorld you are mine podsolnukh, no one else is allowed to  make you feel zhis good." Ivan whispers huskily

(Russian:Podsolnukh-Sunfower)

I nod and he growls, satisfied with my answer. Ivan quickly removes his large coat, long sleeved shirt, pants and boxers before lining up with my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks teasingly

"Ahh yes Ivan! Please hurry!" I say, feeling my entrance become hotter at the close proximity of my alpha

He pushes inside me, filling me up completely. I moan loudly and he slips out before slamming back in again. I dig my nails into Ivan's back as he continues to slam in and out of me, releasing me of my heat. He leaves hickeys all around my neck and his scent all over me so other alphas know to stay away from me.

I feel a tightness in my abdomen and I begun gasping for air through the pleasure.

"Ahh Ivan~" I call out, trying to hide my voice

"Just let it all out podsolnukh." Ivan whispers sending me over the edge

I release my white fluid all over us which must have triggered Ivan's release. I feel his hot fluid inside me and the base of his dick swells about three sizes, making his entire manhood larger, this must be knotting. But what if I get pregnant?

**Lemon End**

"Ivan I'm tired!" I say exhausted

"You're such a demanding omega." Ivan says laying us down, careful not to disturb the knot which has formed "But I love a challenge."

Ivan kisses my forehead and removes my classes as I close my eyes to sleep.

"What if I get pregnant though?" I ask worriedly

"Zhen ve'll have a family together." He says with a child like smile "I would never leave you."

He places a hand over my waist and holds me tightly to his body. Just before I fall asleep I feel another wave of heat coming on.

"Ngh Ivan~" I moan, rubbing against him

"Already?" He asks surprised "Vell it is to be expected from your first heat."

*Time skip to a week later*

America's P.O.V.

Ivan and I repeat our actions over and over for the next week. Alphas begin to stay away from me more, they wouldn't yell out on the street or try to grab me. I've decided to stop taking suppressants, I have Ivan who I love and can help me through my heats.

I lean over to Ivan who is reading a book in bed and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Ivan~" I say seductively

"Your heat isn't supposed to start for another few weeks?" Ivan asks confused

"No I'm just horny!" I say rubbing up against him

"Hmm, vhat kind of alpha vould I be if I didn't attend to my omegas needs?" Ivan mumbles

Let's just say we took the next two weeks off due to an "extended heat".