He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 10]

Vote, Comment, Fan. =)

After finishing my ranting session, I crawled out from under the bed and slammed the door as loud as I could. I locked it for the second time today, and grumbled to myself. Did it HAVE to be ME marrying the biggest arsehole? Seriously! God, do I hate my life right now! Maybe I'll just make it so he never ever wished he married me. Perfect. I smiled evilly, going into the bathroom to take a long shower.

I changed into my PJ's, going downstairs to grab an ice-cream or something. I STILL heard the guys! But it seemed that the girls went home. That's wonderful. I went into the kitchen and screamed,

"CHEF! ICE CREAM TUB, NOW!" he got that I was pissed. He practically ran to give me the vanilla ice cream. He handed me a spoon and I went into the kitchen and sat down. I dug in, savoring the delicious iciness. I moaned a little bit, it was so yummy. The guys popped their oversized, hallow heads in the doorway.

"What are you eating?" one questioned.

"Ice cream. Now go away or get your OWN." I emphasized own, they seemed to be drooling right there. Muahaha, time to tease them. I shoved another spoonful, mmming for a good effect. One actually sat down, and I stared daggers.

"Mine," I said getting up and walking toward the door. It wasn't such a great idea when like FIVE hungry, ice-cream craved guys cornered me.

"CHEFFFF!" I yelled, and he stuck his head out. He only CHUCKLED and turned back around! JERK! Now I'm going to be eaten by these ravishing monsters! One tackled me, the ice-cream flying in the air as one caught it.

"NO FAIR!" I whined. They laughed at me and got bowls. They made me WATCH them eat it, and not even give me any. Matthew was falling over laughing. NOBODY laughs at me. I Cherokee called, tackling Matthew to the ground. He squirmed,

"FATTY! Get off!" he cried. I kept sitting on him, and he seemed thoughtful a moment.

"Never mind," he said, "I like it here."

"EW! SICKO!" then he bent and kissed me. A spark erupted.

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE MATTHEW COOTIES! I NEED VACCINATED! SHOOT!" Pulling away quickly, I got up and ran up the stairs, screaming EW the whole way. I swiftly made it into the bathroom, where I rinsed my mouth out. But I didn't want to admit, it actually felt good when he kissed me. Shoot! This wasn't supposed to happen! I went back to my room and pulled out my iPhone. I called Char and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" was his genius reply.

"Hai," I said weakly.

"Oh god! Azura! You okay?"

"Yea." I answered hoarsely.

"Where are you? I haven't seen you in like forever! I miss you, buddy!"

Then, I finally broke down and told him everything.

---Sorry, I have to go to a family reunion tomorrow. D:< That's gonna be a blast! (Note to sarcasm.) Being attacked by little kids is even better! Hope you enjoyed! AND I CANT BELIEVE I'M UNDER A HUNDRED ON THE HOTLIST. I literally screamed. :) Thank you so much!

<3 Ya.