He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 7]

Grr...Sorry, it's not that good....Writers block needs to die. ANYWAYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! If I expressed my thanks, I think I wouldn't have enough pages. Thanks to new fans, and of course, the old. =)

I shoved my garbage onto Matthew's lap and yawned. He had a disgusted look on his face as he said,

"Why did you put YOUR garbage on MY lap?" I raised my eyebrows as if it were obvious.

"It's either YOUR lap or YOUR precious car's flooring." He opened his mouth but no words came out. I smirked innocently at him and turned my head toward the window. I watched the trees fly past, when Dylan broke my awesome concentration.

"What the heck is she doing?"

"What are you doing, buddy?" I countered, still staring out the window.

"Texting my girlfriend," he answered.

"Tell her I said, 'hi.'"

"NEVER! She'd be mortified beyond belief." I gasped, putting on fake hurt,

"Would she? I think she's already mortified. She's with you."

"WHY YOU LITT-"

"WE'RE HERE!" Matthew cut everyone off.

"Finally. Could you driven any slower?" I tried the door, but there was a child lock on.

"Funny guys. Very funny." I wrinkled my nose, "Unlock me."

"Nah, it's better with you stuck in here. We don't have to hear you nagging," Matthew said, shutting his door as Dylan got out and shut his. He clicked the lock.

"WHY YOU EFFIN-" but they already were making their way toward the house. They sat on the porch and watched me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and got in the front seat. My other best friend, Char, was a mechanic. I could totally hotwire this baby. I crawled underneath and began to hotwire it. I heard the purr of the engine and grinned mischievously. I put it on drive and pressed lightly on the gas. The faces on them-priceless. I think I'm going to hurt his precious car. I revved the engine and smashed into his mailbox, and then his fence, then...Oh, look! A fountain! I slammed into carefully, so it didn't set the air bag off. I finally turned the car off. Then, out as they came, horrified expressions on there faces. I hopped out like nothing happened and skipped toward the house as they stood frozen in their places. I went inside and locked the door, going up into my room and smiling to myself. I changed into my PJs and heard the door slam shut and hasty footsteps. I heard the lock jingle as I cowered in the corner. It slammed open, showing two VERY VERY pissed off boys.

"Grab her legs, I'll get her arms," Dylan said as they tackled me. Matthew was sitting painfully on my legs and Dylan on my poor little arms.

"Ouch," I whined, "Get your fat arses of my little girl body!"

"Little? You're fat as well!" Dylan countered. Ouch. That hurt.

"I AM NOT FAT!"

"How much do you weigh?" they asked in unison.

"114," I said in a small voice.

"And how tall are you?"

"5'4."

"You. Are. Fat." Matthew said.

"Nooo!"

"Dylan?" a voice said, a girl standing in the doorway. I was expecting a fake-everything-blonde. But this girl had brown hair and green eyes.

"What Ella?" he said irritably.

"Well, ermm, I thoug-"

"You thought wrong." That's when I snapped.

"DUDE!" I yelled, squirming and breaking out of there grasps and diving for him. I grabbed his hair and yanked as he grabbed mine. I winced, my hair screaming protests. Ella was stuttering in the doorway. I got a good right-hook in Dylan's face before Matthew pulled me off of him and threw me onto my bed. My head hit the wall and I groaned.

"AZURA!" Matthew said, clearly annoyed.

"OUT! BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I..." they were all out, leaving Ella in the doorway. She was about to leave when I called,

"Ella?" in a nice tone. She turned around and smiled. I smiled genuinely back at her. She seemed to nice to fit in Dylan's A-hole-ish attitude.

"Come sit," I said, patting a space by my bed. She sat down and I could see the tears glistening in her eyes.

"He's cheating on me! I know it!" she sobbed.

"Well, at that note...Let's pull a prank." I smiled evilly and so did she.

<3 Ya. (Yea, I know, it's bad. I apologize.) =(