He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 4]

I'm trying to do this with a twist---Enjoy!

------->Vote, Comment, Fan Please!

The car skidded to a stop, nearby my little hide out. I shoved my iPhone back into my jean pocket, and tried desperately to slow my breathing. It felt like I had run a marathon. I saw someone come closer to me, and a light slowly flash across my hideout. I was found. I squeezed my eyes shut, but I felt no hands grab me and drag me back to the horrid house. I opened my eyes, and saw the light was gone. So was the person. I sighed heavily in relief, sticking my head out ever so slightly. The coast was clear.

I laid back in my tree-hole thingy, and rested my head on the bark. I didn't want to know the bugs that were infesting this tree. I closed my eyes, and fell into a very restless slumber.

I woke up sometime later, and the sun was baking my face. I shielded my eyes, and crawled out of my hiding spot. I gave a little shout for joy, as no-one was there. I began walking aimlessly, and finally, I found a break in the trees. I ran toward it, and saw the light. THE LIGHT! I cheered silently as I could feel glorious concrete. I stretched out on the heavenly thing, and hugged it like a lost relative. My eyes were dry, and my lips chapped. Something clicked in my mind...I forgot to call Britt. Flinging out my iPhone I turned it on. The little apple icon appeared and patiently I tried to wait.

It booted up, and I clicked "Brittany." It rang exactly twice, when a agitated Britt picked up.

"OH MY GOD, Is that you?!" she screeched in the phone.

"Britt, I made it!" I said excitedly. She hoorayed in the background.

"Ok, where are you? I'll go pick ya up!" she said cheerfully.

"Lemme look, Britt!" I found a little shop after walking a little ways. There was a little old lady at the cash-register.

"May I help you?" she asked, smiling warmly.

"I just got chased by my lunatic ex," I lied, "And I don't know where I'm at." I don't think the lunatic ex was necessary but oh well...

"21285 State Street," she replied, not as smile-y and warm. Britt heard it,

"I think I know where that is...Is it in Parkama?" I had put Britt on speakerphone.

"Yes," she replied, annoyed. Well... I took Britt off speakerphone expertly.

"Ok, I'll be there," she assured.

"YOU BETTER!" I screamed.

I was now sitting at the little bus stop as Britt pulled up in her Toyota truck. I got in, shutting the door. Britt enveloped me in a hug. She kept whispering, "I MISSED YOU BFF!" She pulled off.

"Okay now," she said, wiggling her eyebrows, "Who is he and is he...a Hottie?"

"Dude, he's a psycho named Matthew and...Kinda, I gotta admit."

"Okay, if that is him in that Escalade that has been following us, I'm gonna scream," Britt said. I looked behind me and OH SHOOT!

"IT IS! GO SOMEWHERE! THE PSYCHO IS GONNA GET ME!" I shrieked. Britt slammed on the gas as something hit us from behind.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I Never thought I'd go from two fans to 10! I'M SO EXCITED! And the hot list? Even better! I