He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 3]

-Thank you for the comments, reads, and votes! =) -------> please comment and vote

I gave everything on the floor my evilest glare, and walked up to my room. I snatched my pants from the incident, and sure enough, a safely tugged iPhone was still in there. I pulled it out, turning it on. There was a big scratch on the screen from where I fell, but it was still working. I looked at the clock. 7:23. I sighed heavily, and put on some PJs. If he thinks I'm asleep, all the better. I closed my eyes, waiting. I set my iPhone's alarm to 1:00 AM, and actually fell asleep.

She lives in a fairy tale

Somewhere too far for us to find

Forgotten the taste and smell

Of the world that she's left behind

It's all about the exposure the lens I told her

My eyes automatically snapped open, and I snatched my phone. Caller ID said: Brittany. My bff. I clicked the green button and whispered,

"Hello?"

"HOLY CRAP AZURA!" she screamed on the other end.

"Brittany it's like..." I checked the clock, "12:57, what the heck?"

"Oh my god, where are you, Azura? Are YOU OK?!" her voice was dangerously close to hysterias.

"Britt, calm down, I'm ok."

"WHERE ARE YOU?! YOUR PARENTS REFUSE TO TELL ME! I'LL COME PICK YOU UP!" huh, maybe I'll let her in on that offer. Holding the phone at a distance from her screaming, I said,

"Britt, stop screaming. I have no idea where I am. If you quiet down, I'll go look. You have to promise to whisper. If you don't, I might get my butt kicked."

"What do you mean? WHO IS GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT! NOT IF I ROAST THEM FIRST!" I mentally laughed.

"Britt, remember!" she shut up as I threw on skinny jeans, a T-shirt that said PARAMORE, and converse. I grabbed my money and crawled out the door. If I know where I am, I'll grab my suitcases.

"Okay, Britt, walking down the stairs," I whispered.

"OK, be careful."

Walking as softly as I could in the darkness, I finally got to the door. I could faintly hear a booming TV playing in the other room, and smelled cookies. Hmmm, cookies. Wait...At like 1?! Whatever, I told myself.

I tried the door, but it was locked. CRAP! I began moving to look for a window. I felt coldness on my fingertips, and something flat and glassy. A WINDOW! I silently cheered as I tried finding the lock.

"Britt hold on," I whispered, using the dimmed iPhone as light. I found the latch and yanked. It creaked and I jumped. It sounded so loud, but nobody seemed to notice it. I pulled it farther and it clicked. I shoved open the window slowly, and it made little creaking noises as I forced it open. I finally was able to slip my body in the window, and I ended up dropping my iPhone on something hard outside.

I swore as I heard someone's loud footsteps sounded nearby. My heart was pumping, and my palms got clammy as I retrieved my iPhone and ran. I glanced at the darkened numbers, 1653.

"Shoot, Britt ya there?"

"Yea, oh my god what the heck happened?"

"NO! He's gonna chase me!" I screamed in the line.

"AZURA!?! WHO IS GONNA CHASE YOU!?"

"The numbers were...Errr, 1653." Brittany swore on the other line.

"Azura, run, and don't worry about talking to me. Figure out what city!" I kept running, my heart pounding in my chest. Ugh. Guess I couldn't grab my suitcases. Oh well, I guess I'll steal em' back later. My feet sounded so loud, and then everything else was quiet and eerie. I burst into some kind of forest. I had a vague sense of something following me, but I tried my hardest to ignore it. I kept running, my iPhone in hand. I heard some tires screeching nearby, and that's when I wished I didn't wear skinny jeans. I kept running, and my breathing became more forced.

I hid where a bunch of trees huddled together, and squeezed my body in a hole in one of the trees.

"Britt, I'm scared," I whispered.

"Azura, I'm scared for you. Don't talk, keep running."

"I can't. I hid. It's like now..." I checked my iPhone, "1:13."

"OK, shhhh, and keep quiet. You don't want whoever your running from to hear you. You can explain it later." My battery on my iPhone was less than half. I swore.

"Britt, I'm gonna hang up, iPhone's dying. I'm scared crapless."

"Me too, Me too." Britt sighed on the other line, "Make sure you turn the phone off, save the battery. Call me if you need me, and if I don't hear from you, I'm calling the cops."

"Britt, they're no use. I love you! Bye."

"Love you, call me back!" then I pressed the red button, and I felt like crying.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! =D