He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 6]

Writers block...D:<! Stupid brain. And all of my new fans, I THANK YOU! And old fans too...

--->Comment, Vote, Fan <---

ITS weight did not get off me. I thrashed around, my face planted on the disgusting flooring. Everyone became quiet and all eyes fell on me. I blushed slightly. IT still didn't get off. I screamed at him,

"GET OF ME, DARN IT!" he chuckled and shifted his weight a little. I felt arms grip my sides and I was in the air. I screamed as loud as my poor lungs could go, and suddenly I fell. My butt connected with the hard ground and I winced. He smirked and grabbed my forearm. There was no use, but maybe I could escape if he loosens his grip...He dragged me out of the club, and I dug my heels into the ground.

"I can walk," I spat.

"Can you? I thought you didn't know how to." I stood up straighter, but I tried to look as imitating as a 5'4 girl. It wasn't scary. Not even a little. He laughed loudly at me, and I glared. His "friend" came behind me and shoved me into the car. They got into the front, and I opened the door and scrambled out. Too bad they were in a car! Ugh. I felt someone tackle me from behind and drag me back into the car. This time they locked the doors and drove off.

"You ran...Why?" the friend from the back said.

"He's an ignorant arse," I answered automatically. I could hear him laugh,

"Yes, but put yourself on his level? I wonder how you got this far."

"She got a ride from her friend. I got it out of her where my fiancée went," Matthew sneered fiancée like it was a disease. I stuck my tongue out, but I actually felt hurt. Why would Brittany betray me? Is she...Against me? Did I do something wrong? Maybe I did. I wondered about what I said, but I couldn't think of anything.

"Stop at McDonalds," I said.

"No way," they both said in unison.

"I'm hungry. Stop there or I'll cut all your hair off in your sleep."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Don't tempt me, hubby."

"Dude, just pull over to McDonalds. How much harm can she do with a hamburger?"

"I guess..." I could do a LOT of harm with a hamburger actually. Muahahaha. We pulled over to McDonald's and I ordered a double cheeseburger mighty kids meal!

"What are you...Five?" he asked as I snatched my toy first. I opened it.

"You're never too old for a happy meal!" I sang. I shoved a fistful of fries in my mouth.

"Yes, you are too old," his friend said in the backseat. I flipped around to face him, raising my eyebrows.

"I never asked your name," I said sweetly. He looked taken aback.

"Dylan. Yours?"

"Azura. Now, Dylan, if you don't want me to kick your arse, you'd better shut up."

"I'd like to see you t-" I already was unbuckled, and I pounced on him.

"Holy crap, your HEAVY!" he said, I kept slapping him till Matthew pulled over and restrained me. I went back into my seat and continued eating my McDonalds. Nobody said a word.

Sorry, it's short, BAD writers block.

<3 Ya