He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 5]

SORRY! I've been busy...but enjoy! And omg I'm so excited that so many people liked this!!!!!! 10 fans to 30. I can't put into words how excited I am. :D

----->comment, vote, fan<-----

"Oh my god, he hit my car!! THIS IS WAR!" Britt screamed. She swerved the car, making a perfect U-turn. My hand hit the window painfully. Brittany gripped the steering wheel tightly, mumbling swears.

"Azura, flip him off for me," Britt said. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Oh Sh--" she was cut off as a police officer pulled out of his hiding space. OH HOW CHEAP! hide in the trees... He turned his lights on, and Britt pulled over. So did Matthew. The police officer came to Britt first, and I said in a sad voice,

"We're heading to the hospital, my great aunt Bridget is dying." fake tears rolled down my cheek, and I sniffed ultra-loudly. The police officer looked at me with sympathy.

"I'll need to see your drivers license," he told Britt, "Then I'll just warn you." Britt handed him her license. He nodded approvingly, and said,

"Dont do it again. And I do hope your Great Aunt Bridget makes it." and then Britt sped off as Matthew got talked too.

I high-fived Britt, and she giggled.

"Nice one! We have to see Great Aunt Bridget now." she winked and this time I laughed. She smirked and turned her attention to the road. My hand started throbbing.

"Ow. You hurt my hand with that U-turn," I whined. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Well So-rry!" I rolled my eyes. I played with a lose string on my shirt. It was a AWKWARD silence. I spoke up absentmindedly,

"Well, at least he isn't going to catch us. We're to smart for our own good."

"Totally," Britt agreed. I flashed her a smirk and saw a place. A perfect place to disappear in a crowd.

"Drop me off at that club."

"WHAT?!"

"Go at the back and then keep driving. He won't know that I'm not there until he stops or passes you." she grudgingly nodded and pulled round back. I opened the door, hopping out.

"Youre the best friend ever," I told her. "Im gonna miss you!!"she sniffles and pulled off. I opened the door, and music was blasting through speakers. People were grinding to the music and drinking. To bad I can't drink. I slipped through the crowd, and someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey beautiful wanna dan--" he stared at me for a second. A second to long.

"Your Matthew's fiancée!" he exclaimed. I thrashed and said,

"No, I'm single, buddy." I glowered at him.

"Liar!" he squeezed me tighter and I stared into his blue eyes.

"I. Am. Not. Dude." he glared at me,

"You are. And your missing. Ohhh, is Matthew gonna be mad." he pulled out his phone as I backhanded him across the face. He looked stunned for a second, and I took that chance to run. To be tackled by the devil himself.

AGAIN SORRY! This is my iPod, so it looks so big though it isn't. <3 Ya!