He Saves Me From my Ex, now it's a Arranged Marriage? [Chapter 9]

D: I'm sorry that my chapters aren't very long. This is a long one I hope <3 Thank you for all the votes, comments, fans, etcetera. --->Vote, Comment, Fan<--- Would be appreciated. =) I will try to find pictures, and If anyone finds any, if you could tell me? :D Thanks!

<3 Chapter 9

I awoke sometime later, and shoved the covers roughly away. I stretched, going into the bathroom and taking a shower. I towel dried my hair, which had a faint scent of coconut. I threw on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a band-shirt. I combed through my hair quickly, and ran down the stairs. Dang, was I hungry. I slammed on the kitchen's door, and a very agitated chef poked his head out.

"Oh! Azura," he said, his mood brightening. I smiled faintly.

"Thought I'd just leave?"

"Actually, yeah, I did." I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled. "You know, you're the first girl to run away from him. They usually spend the night." He stated knowingly.

"I DO NOT WANNA KNOW THAT! MY EARS!" I screamed dramatically, holding my hands over them. He burst out laughing, "What do you want to eat?"

"Bacon."

"What? No salad?"

"BACON. With eggs." He gave me a weird look, but went into the kitchen just the same and started cooking my food. I sat there as patiently as possible, but hunger was my number one priority.

"HURRY!" I yelled dramatically, and I heard the door open as Chef brought my food in. It smelled delicious, and when he set it in front of me, I already was digging in. I heard tons of footsteps, and saw, to my great disgust that the guys slept over. With their chicks. I made a gagging noise, and turned back to my food. I saw a clingy-blonde on everyone's arm, even...DYLAN AND MATTHEW? What the fudge?! I choose to ignore it, and heard some girlish giggles. I slammed the rest of the food down my throat, and heard the girls whisper,

"Fat pig." I pushed my chair back, and the guys raised their eyebrows. I smiled venomously, and turned into the kitchen. I slammed the door, and sat on one of the chairs, waiting for Chef. The kitchen was...AMAZING! There were stainless steel appliances, gorgeous cherry cabinets, and granite countertops all in this awesome kitchen. What did I wanna do? Slide my butt across the spotless countertop and get it all dirty. I hopped on the counter, waiting. I set my devoured plate beside me, and sang a random tune. Chef popped his head out from a door inside the kitchen. It was probably the workers quarters or something.

"Why are you-" he paused, hearing the girls squeaky voices. They were WAY too loud. He nodded in understanding, smiling a bit. He didn't yell at me for sitting up here, and I saw a maid out of the corner of my eye.

"Hi!" I called, and she froze.

"Its okay, Madeline, it's Azura." She physically relaxed, I could see it from here.

"Hello," she said, smiling warmly.

"Come over here," I said, having a diabolical plan sorted out in my head. Get the maids trust, they can tell me the escape routes outta here. Then I go over at Char's. He'll never turn me in.

"Hmm? Do you need me to clean your room or something?" she asked carefully. I shook my head no,

"Then what?" she asked slowly. I just dangled my feet and said, "Aw, nothing. I just wanted to talk to a girl that won't be squealing and ripping my eyes out." A laugh escaped her lips, and I smiled.

"Hah, I know, they are like...To much sometimes. I don't know why they ermm, go out with them when Matthew has a fiancée." She sighed dreamily. Hmm. They don't know I'm the fiancée? Wow. Weird. What am I...His sister?

"So, I heard about you. You're his cousin, right?" she asked.

"You can say that," I said. She smiled again, and I cocked my head to the side. I faintly heard a TV. They must be blaring some sports channel or some crappy-guy stuff. I sighed heavily, jumping off the counter and landing with a small thud.

"So, how long have you worked here?" I asked conversationally.

"A year. I'm saving up for college. My family isn't-well, rich." She pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Me either," I blurted, but instantly regretted it. I was supposed to be HIS COUSIN!

"What?! You're supposed to be a Derwin! Have a lot of money and-"

"They cut us off," I said sharply, intending it to be saddening and remorseful. She nodded understanding it completely. Or so she thought.

"How sad. So he took you in at your time of need." She sighed dreamily again. Hmm, something is going on here. I looked at the maid, she wasn't ugly. She had...Natural beauty, unlike my ugly self. She had delicately placed features, and it made me jealous. High cheekbones, dark eyes and light hair. I sighed and leaned against the counter.

"So," I said, but a voice said,

"MADELINE! GET BACK TO WORK!" it was a harsh voice. Madeline cowered a bit, and I smiled reassuringly. She scurried out the door, leaving me alone. Huh. I didn't see Chef leave. Oh well. I opened the door to see....

Matthew and a blonde kissing.

(Hahaha, I'm not updating in two days. A warning. Probably in like...3 or four.... So I kept it going. D:)

"WHAT THE FRICK?" I asked, but I didn't really want the answer. All the guys' heads snapped to me, but he just kept sucking that ---- face. I didn't want to call the Barbie doll a really bad name; I was a better person than that. But I did go up to him and slap him with all my might, huffing and flipping my dark blonde hair and storming back into the kitchen, leaving everyone dumbfounded. I grabbed a maid, not caring about my manners.

"Do you have pudding?" she nodded, shoving a pudding box in my hand. I feel bad to make the pudding, but what the heck.

***A pudding mess later***

It FINALLY was done, refrigerated, and everything. I smirked, pouring the pudding in a bowl. I added a little more water, so it was throw able. I slipped my body through the doors, making no noise. I saw them on the couches, the guys talking loudly. I quietly crept behind Matthew and he turned around. I flung the pudding at him, already racing up the stairs. I locked the door and squeezed my NOT FAT body under the bed. I could hear loud footsteps, and someone trying to wiggle the lock.

"I'll get the keys," Matthew muttered, and I heard footsteps dying away. Then they came pounding back after like a minute. The door's hinges rattled, and my breathing hitched. I heard the door bang into the wall.

"Dude! I don't see her!" a guy's voice said, followed by a squeaky,

"That's okay...We can make do with the pudding. It doesn't matter." Then I saw feet come in, try the bathroom, but not under the bed. They finally, after torturing seconds, left me. I breathed a sigh of relief, and crawled half-way out to grab my iPhone. I turned it on, putting my earphones in and drowning out loud talking. I was playing Blah Blah Blah, when I felt the bed go down. Someone was on my bed!

"Listen, Azura," I recognized the voice as Matthew, "I'm sorry. But---well, I just feel ermm, that if I want to keep this ehhh, misunderstanding a secret from my friends, I can still be a player." Misunderstanding? Our arranged marriage was a misunderstanding? I don't even have a ring!

"WELL! If you're not going to answer me, I'm still going to be a player. Guess it doesn't bother you." I didn't say anything though, and felt the bed go back up and him leave.

What. A. Jerk.

I just wanna say, I never thought I'd go this far on my story. I was just trying something new, and I have to thank you all. =)

<3 Ya.