Romania x Fem!Reader-Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"As you all know a man has been killed, just like our animals." One of the town elders says "Two puncture wounds on the side of his neck."

My hand trails up to my neck where I can still feel throbbing and I winder if this has anything to do with that.

"While it is true that during the War Of Great Power vampires were hunted to nearly extinction." The elder states "However seeing all the evidence pointing to vampires we heave to take the possibility into consideration. If anyone has any information please come forward."

The elders file out and everyone follows after them, whispering about what to do if there is a vampire attack.

*Time skip to a week later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Three more people have been killed by this supposed vampire. All in the same way. I haven't had any more marks appear on my body which is good but the entire village is unsettled.

I'm walking to the bakery to get some bread to eat when suddenly a bag is placed over my head and I'm hit hard behind my neck. Knocking me out.

When I wake up I still have the bag over my head but I know I'm no longer in the village. The bag is removed and I can see the five elders surrounding me.

"What's going on?!" I yell angrily

"The attacks we have received were indeed from a vampire, we received a note from the vampire that he wants the one he marked as a sacrifice." The head elder states

"We were unsure who it was at first until he send another note, pinned to the forehead of his latest  victim that it was you and if he had to wait any longer he'd kill the whole fillings." The second elder explains

"So you're sending me to be a sacrifice? No way there has to be another way!" I shout

"It's either you or the village." The third elder says

I stand up ready to punch and kick but I'm knocked out again by a heavy force. When I open my eyes I see that the sun is just about to set over the thick, creepy forest. I have no idea not to get back at all.

I wander the damp forest floor in hopes of finding someone or something to help me. Hopefully I don't run into the vampire...

I can't shake the feeling that someone is watching me, it's like they're burning into my soul. I head a group of footsteps and I run around in hopes of seeing the elders who changed their mind but instead I'm met with wolves.

I take a step bald in fright and I just want to cry. Just as one pounces a human figure appears in front of me and uses magic blasts to push it away, he stands in front of me with strawberry blond hair and glowing red eyes. He takes care of the wolves and turns to me, smiling.

"You've arrived printesa mea." He says in a heavy Romanian accent

(Romanian:Printesa mea-My princess)

"Who are you, what do you want?" I ask taking a step back

"I'm Vladimir Popescu, But you can call me Vlad." He says happily

He grabs my arm and a white light encases us. I feel dizzy and close my eyes, when I reopen them we're in a large room with many doors and a staircase. It must be some sort of mansion.

"Where am I?" I ask

"You're in my house, you are my sacrifice." He says smiling

"So you're the vampire?" I question trying to hide my fear

"That I am." Vlad states and takes my hand in his "Come on, I'll show you your room."

He leads me up the staircase and takes me to a large bedroom. There's a big double bed, a fireplace with fur rugs, a wardrobe and draws and a table and chairs. It's all red black and dark brown, giving off a creepy vibe.