Khushi : you can go eat I'll eat later..

Arnav: no then I won't eat either then..

He said with a small pout ... irritated by his childness and similar behavior as her.

Khushi : teek hai ... but I'm not eating a whole bunch just a little .. my hunger has died ...care to know why?

He knew why .. he lifted his hand with was entwines by him all this time , showing her their hand with a raised eyebrow.. She nodded yes cutely ...

Arnav : ok...we will see .. let's go to the dinner table first then I will bring your hunger back to life .

Saying that he winked at her ..Khushi smiled listening to him and looked up finally to face everyone as they walk through the hall.....suddenly her eyes fall on someone and she happy to see her old friend at the venue ... kabir a handsome hunk from high school ... son of one the delegates Arnav has shares in his company ...

Khushi : oh my god Kabir....

Kabir: khushi khushi khushi finally we meet.. it's been so long yaar... how are you baby ?.

Arnav : what did you say ? And who are you ?

With raised eyebrows he asked ....

Kabir: no offense bro..!!

forwarding his hand for a shake ...

Kabir: khushi is my old high school friend nothing else ... right khushi ?

Arnav giving a deadly glare at him shook hands with him but noticed him as kabir eyed khushi top to bottom ...

Kabir : wow Khushi you have grown up to be more beautiful then before ... no more eye glasses and you have lost so much weight ..

Khushi: yes indeed I have ..I don't use glasses anymore... I only need it to read kabir .. well how is life ?

Kabir : life's been boring , need someone to come in my life though, hoping soon.

Khushi : oh wow . Single ha? Don't worry one day you'll find some one who loves you just like me and Arnav ji .

Arnav dint like the way kabir was staring at khushi , he is about to burst out in anger but before he could he saw media people taking pictures , he controlled himself and looked at khushi who was busy talking to kabir .

Arnav: Khushi baas (enough)lets go now.

Khushi noticed Arnav eyes red with anger . She decided to leave , she saw jealousy in his eyes.

Khushi:ok excuse us kabir and say hi to uncle ji for me.

Kabir: no worries I will, you take care and keep in touch

Khushi: ok...

Arnavs anger at its peak now... he is about to blow out this kabir if he keeps doing this ... his grip getting tighter and tighter and his knuckles turning white ...unable to take this anymore he indicated with his eyes to her to move towards dinners. They finally walked more like Arnav was walking in front and pulling khushi with him behind him. He got to the dinner table and looked back , he pulled her to the Conner where no one is present at the moment only them two . She tried to pull her hand out from his grip but he tightened his hold.

She questioned him with her eyes? But it did not matter to him.

Khushi : Arnav my hands ...are sweaty let it go and let me wash it please.

Arnav: Nahi (no)

with anger he said

Khushi: please na ... I won't eat without washing my hands. Why are you gripping my hands so tight it hurts alittle...