Chapter 2

Thanks for reading my last chapter and thanks for wanting to read the next one.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-
Jayden's at the media. 🔝

* * * *

Mimi
What's the first subject 2moro?
7:00pm

Me
We're having Literature!
7:01pm

Mimi
Thanks hun!😘
7:01pm

It had been two weeks in my new school and I was getting along really well. I got my uniform, It was a white long sleeve, a black skirt and a black tie. The uniform didn't deny my shape because I made my skirt extra tight.

Don't blame me o!

God can not give me shape, I'll now come and be hiding it.

Mimi and I had become closer and she promised to take me to her home, she introduced me to some of her friends and cousins.

Mimi had seven cousins that attended her father's school, four from her father's side and three from her mother's side.

Natalie and Natasha were twins from her dad's side, they were in my class.

David and Darnell(female) were siblings from her dad's side too, but they were in Jayden's class.

Katie, Jason and Brandon were from her mother's side, Katie was in my class while Jason was in Jayden's class. Brandon was in SS1.

Apart from Mimi, I was close to 'the twins' and Katie.

The rest of them were not my grademates, so they were just acquaintances. Darnell was really nice to me and I liked her.

Unknown
Hey, baby face!
7:32pm

Baby face?

Baby face?

Baby face?

Where was the last place I heard this name?

Jayden.

Since when did me and him become close?

Me
My name's Olivia not baby face *rolling eyes*
7:34pm

Unknown
I bet you'll look so cute while doing it.
7:34pm

I saved his number.

Jayden
I heard you share the same birthday and year with my sister, isn't that a beautiful coincidence?
7:34pm

Me
Lol!
The floor's wet!
7:36pm

Jayden
What?
Nah, it's too early to get the D.
Clean it up! it won't be nice if someone comes into your room and they find you masturbating to a guy's simple message.
7:36pm

Me
Tf.. you pervert!
I mean the floor's wet and I'm waiting for you you to slide outta my DM.
7:37pm

Me And You: MAY जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें