Vincent's POV - The real Princess

Start bij het begin

“I don’t want Princess studies to suffer from all of this,” I say hesitantly.

Jack is quiet for a while before he chuckles. “You really are dense, Vincent. Princess already graduated from the special Ninjan school and that with the highest grades possible.”

I growl lowly as the anger strikes me. “I just found out yesterday since no one cared to tell me before. How am I supposed to put my thoughts together that fast?”

“Seven o’clock and not a minute later,” he says and hangs up on me.

I throw my phone across the room and Princess opens up her lovely blue eyes. The new Alpha deep in them makes her seem more intelligent, but I guess most of it was there before. How could I have missed? I am completely bewitched by her and her eyes are filled with concern for me and I hate it. I never want her to worry about me.

“I’m sorry,” she whispers with a weak voice.

Her lips are so delicious that I have to bend down and kiss them. They’re so soft and tasty that I can’t stop myself from wanting more. She moans under my grip and my head spins. I can control this powerful Alpha. She’s like wax in my arms. She pulls me closer and let me sink down between her legs. I’m more than ready, I’m burning up on the inside.

She’s a gentle lover, easy to satisfy. I can’t get enough of her and only want her closer.

“I am also confused,” she tells me after we showered. She looks adorable with her wet locks falling down her shoulders. “We will work this out, won’t we?”

“Yes,” I say without hesitation. “I love you more than anything. We just need to get used to being mates and settle down.” Her cheeks turn pink with shy excitement and I feel rushed to explain the next part. “Not that I’m trying to rush into anything. You’re only seventeen and I won’t force you into anything before you are ready.”

She kisses me gently so my heart stops. “You’re the best, Vincie.”

I smile nervously at her and it feels good to be lost in love with her. “I’m sorry for being a jerk.”

“I already forgave you for that plenty enough of times,” she says annoyed.

“I will keep apologizing. I was a douche and you deserved better.”

“Just shut up,” she says shaking her head. “I had fun with my shameful pay backs.”

She grins at me and I remember how her friends teased me to tick me off. I don’t think I ever will get along with them. I still can’t forgive that Jason for knocking me out cold and Carlie is just plain annoying.

“I hate to not know what you’re thinking about. It makes me nervous,” she suddenly blurts out.

“You make my thoughts sound more special than they are,” I say with a head shake. “They are not worth being nervous over.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You have that grumpy attitude that makes me feel worth less than a potato.”

“What?” I gape at her. Weird, I don’t remember being grumpy and I never saw her worth less than a bloody tomato! I always praised her to the skies in my thoughts and for a while I didn’t think I deserved her. I can’t believe she saved me from the situation I tried to shield her from.

“You are not exactly the friendliest person,” she says irritated and her eyes turn hard. That glare can make any man shudder. I’ve never seen her look like that before, but I think it’s one of her usual expressions. She just didn’t show that side of her during the act. “I’m not asking you to change. Just don’t shut me out. I expect you to talk with me when something worries you.”

“I promise, Princess,” I answer her carefully, not wanting to wake up the furious wolf inside of her. She growls at me and I wonder in panic what I did.

“I think I forgot to tell you that I hate the name Princess.”

Her eyes are burning with rage and I gulp at the sudden change. How could I ever have seen her as weak? Her strength and power makes her into a deadly threat and I take a step back.

“I’ll call you whatever you want!” I defend myself quickly.

“Will you?” She shines up and the dangerous side of her disappears behind her smile. So this is how she fooled everyone.

“Yes, of course I will. I don’t want to call the love of my life something she hates.”

“You’re so sweet. I’m allowing you to call me Princess. I think I will like hearing it from your lips from now on.” She gives me a quick kiss and makes my whole head confused again. Girls! “We better hurry so we get in time for Alpha Denwood’s meeting. I’d hate to be late for my first Alpha consultation.”

“Right,” I answer with a small smile.

I’m starting to see the real her and she’s scaring me to death. Those mood swings will certainly not make our life together boring!