Arnavsi 1

Presenting : Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR)- the rude, the arrogant , charming handsome bachelor , Owner of AR designs.

Standing in the office in a black Armani suit Arnav Singh Raizada Aka ASR is staring at this fully secured walkway outside his office, it's been 7months he has been to India and was planning to go back to London soon until the company's manager Am...

Standing in the office in a black Armani suit Arnav Singh Raizada Aka ASR is staring at this fully secured walkway outside his office, it's been 7months he has been to India and was planning to go back to London soon until the company's manager Aman Rathore decided to hire a PA for him.

"The story will fall in place soon "

There was no need for a PA before because everything was handled by Arvind Singh Raizada from  the London office. Due to his health he was unable to handle the office any longer so he decided to send his one and only son who holds bachelors in Business Administration , Project Management and Design to handle the business and look at the progress. Arnav has a Caliber to bring the company up to a standard where it could become worlds biggest fashion design company.

Less did Arnav know that his mom Ratna Singh Raizada's intensions were also hidden behind when she decided to send him to India for handling the business. She wanted him to marry a decent girl from India instead of  picking someone from London who has no knowledge of tradition and culture. Though living in London she always wanted her generation to build up following the traditions from back home rather then what they had now .

She wanted her daughter in law be traditional and cultural as well as a perfect fit for the advancing world nowadays . Well educated and understanding for Arnav ; able to control his anger and make him sober . Someone who could be independent as well as build a great family with her son.

Back to AR:

Looking at this girl approaching towards AR designs as she descends through a rickshaw to go into work while stopped at the security checkpoint purposely, she couldn't wait very long , she got off and started walking in a rush.  It's non other then KKG.

Presenting : Khushi Kumar Gupta (KKG)- the cute , innocent , the heart winning personality girl . Always smiling and making a good difference in people's life .

Khushi is trying to hold her Pallu ( shoulder scarf) smiling as it flys in the air, her chest heavy grasping for breath due to being a little late to work trying to tuck her hair behind her ears

Khushi is trying to hold her Pallu ( shoulder scarf) smiling as it flys in the air, her chest heavy grasping for breath due to being a little late to work trying to tuck her hair behind her ears ...walking in fast-pace as though all her life is depends on this one walk . She went inside the office towards the lift same time asking the receptionist the time.