Bond Mates Chapter 1 - New beginning number 6

Depuis le début

I stepped back and took one last look at myself before I needed to go downstairs and talk to mom. I looked pretty good, I was 5ft 7, I had a nice figure, curvy in all the right places, flat stomach, and long legs my chestnut brown hair hung in loose curls to just below my bra strap, sighing I picked up my oversized black hoodie and pulled it on so that you couldn't see my slim figure underneath (like I said its easier to shy away from attention) pulled on my black and white converse and went downstairs.  

Once down stairs I grabbed a granola bar and carton of juice before stepping into the living room to say goodbye to my mom. As I entered the room I noticed her sprawled out on the couch she had passed out with the TV blaring, a half empty bottle of vodka in one hand and a glass in the other. Jesus how long was I on the shower anyway? I thought to myself as I turned the TV off and took the glass from her hand putting it on the table. I kissed my mom on the forehead as I took the bottle out of her hand, unscrewing the cap I took a big swig letting it burn in my mouth before swallowing it.

I put the bottle back in the kitchen with the countless other alcohol bottles (most of which were almost empty) and with a sigh of disappointment, I whispered a goodbye to mom on my way out of the door. I don't really know why I was disappointed, did I really expect her to act any different just because it was the first day at a new school? Hell no, she had been the same since my dad died, and even worse since we started to move around a lot. I guess I was lucky that she dragged her ass off the couch long enough to tell me to get my 'fat' ass out of the bed, usually she tried her hardest to pretend I didn't exist. Wanting to enjoy my last minutes of freedom as I walked to school slowly, trying to familiarise myself with my new town, hey it was a pretty nice neighbourhood, we had definitely been in worse.

As I walked into the school car park it seemed like everyone stopped talking to stare at me. You're being paranoid Tyler no one is staring at you I told myself willing it to be true but knowing it wasn't. Passing a group of really pretty half dressed girls I heard whispers of "oh a new girl too bad she's emo" and "what the hell is she wearing" and "looks like a fat tramp to me" gritting my teeth I walked past pretending I was completely oblivious, secretly wishing I'd remembered to bring my ipod.

In front of me I could see a group of 5 extremely gorgeous boys huddled around talking and laughing. I tried unsuccessfully not to look, I mean they were fricking HOT it was impossible not to look! I dragged my eyes away and made my way past frowning at the wolf whistles and comments like "Hey sexy" and "Oh she is hot I am defiantly gonna tap that ass".

As I passed them one of them grabbed my ass, I turned as quick as I could and kneed him straight in the balls, with a groan he dropped to the floor with tears in his eyes, "Keep your dirty fucking pervert hands off me if you wanna keep them!" I shouted at him, "Shit I was only having a laugh" the guy groaned still clutching his balls "Yeah your right" I said with a sigh, I leant down patted him roughly on the cheek and said "Your face was pretty funny" as I laughed. As I looked up I saw the boy standing behind him staring at me with the most confused look on his face and I swear my world stopped spinning.

He was the most handsome boy I had ever seen in my life, I mean he must be a super model or something, he was my age probably a year older though so I would guess 18, he had beautiful bright blue eyes and chocolaty brown hair that was messy in the 'just got out of bed style' he was about 6 foot tall, I could see his toned muscles trough the black button down shirt he was wearing.

The guys he was with were laughing trying to help up their friend and I snapped back to reality, but the damn beautiful boy was still staring at me, I started to get butterflies in my stomach. No way Tyler stick to the plan no boys, "Like what you see?" I asked him "Why don't you take a fucking picture it will last longer dip shit" I said nastily at him spinning on my heel and storming off towards the main door. I could hear the boys laughing again behind me one of them saying "Oh Sean man you just got BURNED!!!" I smiled to myself thinking ok problem averted keep your head in the game Tyler, NO BOYS!