Bond Mates Chapter 7 The after game party (Picture of Chase)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey!

This one jumps around a little as it's Tyler's POV then Sean's of the same thing......Hope it's not too weird!!!!

Hope you enjoy - PLEASE COMMENT and VOTE and if you haven't already FAN?!?!?!

Kirsty

******* Picture of Chase-------------------->

Recap....

"Thank you Sean. That was the most perfect date anyone could have ever had" I mumbled squeezing myself to him tighter and drifting off to sleep listening to his heartbeat.

Chapter 7 The after game party

The next week passed in a blur, Sean took me out on a different date every night, dinner, the movies, walks in the park, and every night we stayed together either at my house of his, we didn't do anything though, not even kiss as we agreed that kissing was too tempting. Once a kiss started the passion took over and it was almost impossible to stop, Sean managed with great difficulty to prise himself away before we bonded on a couple of different occasions but he said it almost killed him to do it, so we had agreed that no more kissing until I was ready to bond with him.

I never brought up the subject of bonding but occasionally he did, he kept trying to tell me the truth about what he was. He wanted me to know everything, to know what I was getting myself in to, but the truth is I just didn't want to know. It scared the hell out of me, I knew I was falling in love with him and falling hard and I knew that we were destined to be together but what if he told me the truth and I didn't want to be with him anymore? What if, what he is was so horrible that I fell out of love with him? I loved being with him, he made me feel whole, special, needed and most importantly he made me forget all the terrible things that had happened to me. I didn't want to go back to my life before Sean.

I also knew that I couldn't bond with him, once we bonded he would never want anyone else and I couldn't do that to him. I knew that one day sooner or later HE would come for me again and my mother and I would have to leave, I wouldn't even get to say goodbye to Sean or his family or my friends. I tried not to think about that, it would be agony this time saying goodbye to Sean, I'm not even sure that I'll live through it.

I couldn't let him give himself to me then be alone once I left. I didn't tell him any of this, I couldn't, so I was just let myself enjoy every minute of it, every second of being with him so I could treasure the memories forever. I didn't speak to him about my past, I knew that he wanted to know I would see a pained and curious expression cross his face when I would mention my dad or mom or places I'd lived but I think he knew that I didn't want to talk about it so he never asked and this made me love him even more.

Today was Friday, we had been dating for one week and three days. Sean had a big game tonight, this was going to be the first football game I had ever watched in my life and I was actually quite excited about it. I was sat in the bleachers with Chase, Zoë, Sarah, Claire and Dan. Sean's parents were sitting in the row behind me. We were all eating fries talking excitedly waiting for the players to come out so that the game could start.

As I shrugged out of my hoodie Chase started at me with wide eyes, "Sean gave you his jersey?" he asked unable to take his eye off the oversized blue football shirt with HOUSTON and the number 18 printed on the back that I was wearing. "Yeah, its his away shirt, apparently it's a girlfriends 'job' to wear his number to support her man" I laughed rolling my eyes doing air quotes round the word job. "He must really like you, I don't think he's ever been with anyone long enough to give them his jersey, he is either falling madly in love with you or you are incredible in the sack!" he said waggling his eyebrows. "Considering he hasn't got me in the sack yet I'll assume that it's the first option!" I told him laughing slapping him on the shoulder. "You mean you two haven't....and he's ok with that? I mean all Sean gets with girls for is the sex!" he said shocked "Apparently not anymore" I said shrugging my shoulders, just then the players came out and the crowd went mad.