France x England-#1 Dad *Lemon*

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Canada-Matthew Williams
England-Arthur Kirkland
France-Francis Bonnefoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England's P.O.V.
I wake up at the crack of dawn and groan as I realise I woke up to early. I try to sit up but I realise that a strong arm is wrapped around me. Oh of course, Francis my husband. I slowly peel his arm off of me and walk over to my fluffy green dressing down. I need tea...

I head to the kitchen and turn on the kettle. I check the time and it's 5:00 am, ugh I really should have slept in. Wait a second, today is something important. Hmm it's not Francis, Alfred or Matthew's birthday. It's definitely not mine and it's not Francis and I's anniversary.

I pour my cup of tea and walk over to the calendar sipping it. Oh that's right, it's father's day isn't it? Hmm I wonder if Matthew and Arthur organised anything, I'm use I will love whatever gift they give to me.

I finish off my tea and head to my bedroom to try and get some more sleep before I need to properly wake up. Mathew and Alfred are spending the day with their grandparents despite it being Father's Day because they're only in town for a few days and we're busy every other day.

I take off my dressing gown and lay back down next to Francis who pulls me close to him. I'm pulled into his shirtless chest and he wraps his arms tightly around me. Somehow he is still asleep.

Alfred's P.O.V.

"Is he gone?" I whisper to my brother Mathew

"Yes, let's go." He replies holding my hand as we tip-toe to the dining room

"Do you have the cup?" I ask

He nods and holds up a white cup with #1 Dad written in big block letters. We saved up all our allowance for three months to buy it but we could only get one so papa and Daddy will need to share.

I lift Mathew up and he places the cup on the table. Then we head back to our shared room and climb into bed. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

I'm woken up by soft shaking. I open my eyes and it's daddy.

"Time to wake up Alfred." He whispers

I sit up and he picks me up. I climb to him as he takes me to the bathroom to have a shower. After I'm finished getting ready for the day I feel myself bubble with energy. I head to the dining table where Papa and daddy are staring at the cup.

England's P.O.V.

"Well clearly it's for me." I say picking up the cup

"Non, it's definitely for me." Francis replies

(French:Non-No)

"Papa, Daddy what's for breakfast?" Mathew asks breaking us from our small argument

"Pancakes." Francis replies and gets the ingredients

I place the cup down and begin to whip some cream. I accidentally put salt instead of sugar inside it but it tasted fine.

*Time skip to after breakfast*

Arthur's P.O.V.

"Have you go all your things?" I ask Matthew and he nods "Ok, I'll see you in a few hours, I love you"

I kiss his forehead and then Alfred's. After Francis and I say goodbye, Mathew and Alfred follow after their grandparents. When they have driven away I head back into the house to clean up the dishes. Alfred and Mathew will only be out for a few hours so we can spend the afternoon together as a family.