Iceland x Hong Kong-Stood Up

Start from the beginning

I was right about him building something...

'Do it later, Emil got stood up.' I type, that must be enough to grab their attention

'What?' He asks, probably shocked

I think this is working.

'You heard me. Grab a pitchfork or something.' I say, trying to encourage him

'Hang on I'll call Sadik. The more the merrier.' he messages

Yes Sadik will help, he and Emil have a father son relationship.

That's the spirit!' I reply, happy that he has decided to help

Sweden's P.O.V.
I tell Tino what happened and he goes to grab one of his sniper guns. I message Sadik and tell him to meet us and Yao's house.

'What why?' He replies

'Emil got stood up.'I reply

'... I'll be three in five minutes' He says

The thing about Emil is that even though all us other Nordics fight he is the one we will always care about and take care of. He is the youngest and basically the baby of our family. And you don't mess with family.

Norway's P.O.V.
Mathias, Tino, Berwald, Sadik and I are all standing outside Yao's house getting ready to fight out way inside. I yell out to charge and we run at full speed to Yao's house, I'm going to give Leon a piece of my mind before giving him a piece of my fist.

China's P.O.V.
I'm sitting on my front porch sipping some tea and calmly thinking over life. I'm still finding it hard to sit down as Leon put firecrackers in my pants earlier. Of course I took his phone away and grounded him.

My phone vibrates and it's a message from Ivan.

'How are you?' Ivan asks

How nice he is checking on me. I am about to message that I'm fine when I hear yelling and I turn my head in the direction of the noise. OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT, DID IVAN SEND A MOB TO MY HOUSE AGAIN TO MAKE ME BECOME ONE WITH HUM?! IS THAT WHY HE ASKED HOW IM DOING?!

'IVAN DID YOU SEND AN ANGRY MOB TO MY HOUSE AGAIN?!' I type of angrily

'What? No, what are you talking about?' He asks

I take a closer look and realise it's Lukas, Mathias, Tino, Berwald and Sadik.

'OH FUCK IT'S THE NORDICKS AND SADIK' I message terrified

'I'm on my way, little Yao.' He says and I breath sigh of relief

'OH THANK GOD'I say, wait whats is he call me?

'and don't call me little' I message after my other message, I hate people calling me little

Iceland's P.O.V.
I chased after the rest of the Nordics and they just an out and I'm scared about they might do. Lukas seemed pretty determined to kill Leon for standing me up so maybe it has something to do with that.

"Come on kid, we need to run faster!" Me.Puffin yells

I magnate to catch up to them and they have forced their way into Yao's house. I jump up onto the porch and run in side where Lukas is being restrained by Ivan and Berwald, Leon is on the floor with a gash on his forehead, Yao is yelling at everyone, Tino is holding a large gun and Matthias is watching everything unfold.

"What happened here?!" I exclaim

"Your brothers or whatever just destroyed my house and killed my little brother aru!" Yao hell's

"He isn't dead, yet," Lukas says fighting against his restraints

"Why did you do this aru?!" Yao exclaims angrily

"Your little brother stood up Emil, he didn't even give him a message as to why he didn't come!" Tino states

"He doesn't have his phone aru!" Yao explains "He put firecrackers un my pants so i grounded him and took away his phone!"

Actually that makes a lot of sense... why didn't I think of that? Lukas relaxes and he is let out of Berwald and Ivan's grip.

"Well we should probably get Leon to the hostel." Lukas states

"We'll just say he fell down the stairs." Mathias confirms as they carry a passed out Leon to Yao's car

Now I'm really nervous as to wether he will be ok or not. I follow after them and climb into the car. I definitely want to go with Leon. We quickly pull up at the hospital and Leon is administered to a room. He needs three stitches and his a minor concussion and when he wakes up he will be allowed home.

I wait in Leon's room to fee if he will wake up. Everyone else leaves us alone so it's just Leon and I. I walk over to his bed and grab his hand softly.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault because I jumped to conclusions," I say

There is no response and I slowly lean forward to press my lips to his. As I do a hand pulls me closer to Leon and I nearly scream in fright, I pull away from him and see Leon smirking.

"Isn't the like, princess the one who's supposed to be awoken by a princes kiss?" He asks

"Shut up..." I mumble embarrassed

"So I guess I learnt not to mess with your family." He snickers

I blush and lean forward into his chest.

"I was worried about you." I whisper

"Well I am like, your boyfriend." He replies living my head up and pressing his lips to mine

"Wǒ ài nǐ." He mumbles

(Chinese:Wǒ ài nǐ-I love you)

"Ég elska þig líka." I reply

(Icelandic!Ég elska þig líka-I love you)

We hug each other until Yao and Lukas come back into the room.

"You're still grounded aru." Yao state

"Aww come on old man!" Leon says and then snickers from seeing Yao's face

"Now for three weeks." Yao sighs

Leon let's out a whine and wraps his arms tightly around me. I allow him to and Lukas is glaring him. I smile softly as I realise how happy I am. Leon is ok and our relationship is just fine, I had nothing to worry about at all.

Mr.Puffin flies down and lands on my head, Leon pokes him soon they are in the middle of a staring competition. When Leon is ungrounded we will be able to go on a date.

*Time skip to two weeks later*

Iceland's P.O.V.
Tonight I'm going over to Leon's house to watch the northern lights with him. We both have to sneak out because Lukas known he is still grounded and tells me that I'm not allowed to see him for that duration. But that's impossible because I love him.

I wrap up in warm clothing and stuff my bed with pillows.

"Mr,Puffin I need you to stay here to keep Lukas distracted

He nods and I turn off my lights and sneak out the window. Leon's house is really close so I can walk there in twenty minutes.

I knock on Leon's window and it opens revealing him,

"Come on, let's go." I whisper as he pulls on a warm red coat

He jumps out the window as we walk over the The ladder leads to the roof off the house, we take our seats in the roof and Leon wraps his warm arms around me.

The sky suddenly comes alive with strips of blue, green and purple lights.

"Hey Emil." Leon states "You know I would never stand you up, I love you to much,"

My cheeks explode in a blush ad I nod. We slowly press our lips together and my heart is soaring. I guess some good did come from being stood up.