SIXTY TWO

Carrington Hill 

Undecided as to what to wear, and absolutely frustrated as well, I threw pieces of clothing on the floor in hopes of some of them matching. Or at least looking alright to wear out. Harry was taking a bath, a bubble bath to be exact, meanwhile I only took a shower. There was no way I could have just laid in there and relax, whilst having no idea what I will be wearing. Plus, taking baths wasn't on my 'things I like to do' list, anyway.

I had a black, midi dress on, tight, so it hugged every little curve of my body. It had a rectangle neck, and spaghetti thin straps. My hair was wrapped in a towel on my head, so I looked rather silly, and also, when I turned to the side, I didn't exactly like how I looked. It just wasn't working. Nothing was. At all.

"Harry," I huffed as I walked in the bathroom, the door to it wide open as my boyfriend was just... chilling. Hell, he even had a glass of champagne sitting on the side of the bathtub. He started pre-drinks rather early. "What do you think?"

"Oh, wow," he said, his eyes going wide and lips falling apart. "Jesus, turn around," he said, and I did, totally unamused. Obviously, he was enjoying the view and all, which was always a nice thing to know, however, it was stressing me out that I had nothing ready. "Fucking hell, you are wearing that tonight, yes?"

"No, I don't think so."

"What?!" he asked back, sounding offended to no ends. He sat up in the bath and held on to the side as he looked at me with raised eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean? You look fucking good."

"I don't like how I look in it. I don't know. I don't feel like it's the right time to wear it," I said, not really knowing myself. I turned around, and looked in the bathroom mirror, only seeing my top half.

"So, you bought this dress with you for what reason? Or why did you put it on in the first place?"

"I think I'm gonna wear a body suit," I mumbled, more so to myself than anyone else. "Yes, I think I bought my black one," my thoughts were skimming through all the pieces I had in my bag as I walked out of the bathroom, leaving Harry on his own.

I pulled up the dress a little before I squatted down and looked through the bag. Which, thankfully, did contain the black body suit I was thinking of. Quickly, I put underwear on then slipped into the clothing which clasped in between my legs. It was tight on me, and kept my boobs right in place even with the massive oval shaped hole in the middle. It was definitely different than the dress, and much more... hm, how could I describe it, nicely? Let's just say it undeniably attracted the human eye. However, I preferred that, with a pair of ripped and distressed, light blue coloured jeans.

Once everything was on me, well, two pieces of clothing altogether, I went back to the bathroom and twirled around. Harry whistled and clapped, so I bowed down with a few 'thank you's' and a big smile.

"You look sexy, wow," he said as he sipped on his champagne, the water making noises in the bathtub as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on the side again. "Goddamn, are you coming dressed like that?"

"I think so," I nodded, my thumbs hooked in the little handles on my jeans where the belt goes. "I just feel better in this than the dress. You think it's alright?"

"Bebe, you look stunning," he said and I grinned. I started to really love the way he switched from babe to bebe, though anything he called me, left me swooning and drooling. "I actually don't know how I'm going to keep my hands or eyes off of you, to be honest."

"No one said you'll have to," I smiled at him, though I was only joking. I'd rather him not touch me inappropriately anywhere that's not within the safe walls of a bedroom or either of our homes. "But I just assumed that since we're going to a bar, and then Liam's having a party, you said? Well, you and Zayn, but he planned it."