SIXTY ONE

Carrington Hill

January was tough in terms of work but nothing I couldn't handle. It was good that my new year started off with getting my dancing and social media career sorted as I needed some proper directions.

I had a huge competition coming up, which required tons of my time to be spent in the dance studio, rehearsing and getting a new dress done. I wanted something else to wear, my black one was getting too old. Regarding my social media links, I got a brand deal which I worked on with Scott, as always, and it did help me financially.

To be completely honest, I tried to ignore social media as a whole after my trip to Scotland with Harry. Surely, I have posted pictures and tweeted, however, not to the extent I had before. There wasn't any serious reason as to why other than the constant hate and negativity that surrounded me whenever I would go on my accounts. It never really bothered me, didn't affect my life in any way, shape or form, though I definitely did bottle up all my emotions because of it.

Throughout it all, keeping Harry in the loop turned out to be a little trickier than before, but again, I managed everything. Communication was key between us, always, as this was the only thing that helped us cope.

Also, since we couldn't meet up after I came back from my holiday, we decided on me going to London for his birthday.

Well, technically, it wasn't his birthday because I couldn't get there for the 1st of February. And so the plan was that he'll have a joint birthday party with Zayn, considering his birthday was in January and they were both busy on the actual dates.

I knew it was going to be massive. I mean, both of the boys had lots of friends apart from each other and on top of that, there was a high chance of family being there as well. Getting information out of my boyfriend was hard, simply because he had no idea what was happening, either. All he said was, "Liam's planning everything, we'll know more on the day."

Later that day, when I pulled up at Harry's, I grinned to myself. He said he'd come get me but I told him that now that I have my license – fucking finally – and my gorgeous car, I am more than capable of getting myself to London. It was my first ever time driving this far but it was so refreshing and amazing, just jamming out to my music and minding my own business. As I sat in my car, waiting for him to come down and let me in after I texted him, I started to feel excited. It had been a while since I saw him or had some fun without stressing over work and such.

My heart started to race, the palms of my hands were sweating and I grinned widely when I saw him come out of the building. He was wearing a pair of shorts with a grey hoodie and green beanie, then when he got closer, I got to see that he also had a pair of white socks and sliders on. He smiled at me when he was literally three steps away from me, up until then, he was looking around and down – basically, anywhere, but at me.

He quite literally ripped my car door up, to the passenger seat to be specific, and as he got in, that typical Harry scent filled my nose. He wasted no time in leaning over the hand rest between the seats and pulled my face closer to his then kissed my lips. I giggled as I pushed my sunglasses up on my head and kissed him back, he let out a little moan and panted after he pulled away.

"Well, hello to you, too, babe," I said after. His toothy grin made his dimples appear and they deepened into his soft cheeks.

"Hey," he said, clearly out of breath even though our make out session wasn't even that long. "I missed you. So, fucking much," he mumbled as he leaned back and kissed me for the second time. My hand rested on his cheek and felt the slight scruff beneath it.

"Babe," I giggled as he kept kissing me whenever I pulled away. "Babe, stop."

"No, wanna kiss you more," he said in a low voice, slowly with a little whine when I pushed him away. "I missed you so much."