THIRTY THREE

Carrington Hill

Harry surprised me when he said he wanted to go on a boat trip simply because of the fact that he was alright after his night out left me pure shocked. From my end, the trip was a positive response, as whatever Harry wanted to do was fine with me. If it made him happy then I was up for it.

Money wise I was not prepared, however. It didn't even cross my mind that I may find Harry at the wedding who will want to do excursions like a boat trip. All I really thought about was going to the beach and tanning which wouldn't have costed me that much so I only bought so much. Of course I had my bank card with me which I could have paid with or took money out but I like to exchange currency while I'm at home as that's where I get the best rate.

At two, the boat we got on disembarked and we were travelling on the sea to the first stop. I had no clue where we were going but Harry filled me in as we sat on one of the benches that had a table in the middle. So I was on one side and Harry was on the other.

Not for long though.

He quickly decided to sit next to me and have his arms around me which I didn't mind. I loved being close to him although I had no clue how that looked from another person's point of view. I wasn't a fan of PDA especially in that moment since everyone had a camera on them and Harry being who he is to the world, I knew for a fact that those who pretended to take a picture of the view were actually snapping photos of us.

Well, of Harry because out of the two of us, he was the one who the whole world knew.

"Hey, look at me," I heard Harry say once he decided to sit back to the other side of the table. My head turned to face him just to be welcomed by the flash of his bloody phone. I squinted and he giggled at my reaction. "God sake, Carrington. You can't even pose normally," he scolded me playfully and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That was literally the most random thing ever, how did you expect me to look good or anything?" I asked him as he kept his eyes on the screen of his phone.

"You look good," he told me as he looked at me with his pale green eyes and slight sunburn. "Stunning, actually."

"Stop I look like a sloth."

"You do not look like a sloth, what the hell?" he laughed as he put his arms down on the table between us and let out a small chuckle.

"I do," I argued back.

"You are my sloth then."

"Ew, stop."

Harry rolled his eyes and locked his phone before he popped it back into my bag. Into my bag which had his towel and other stuff in as well. It was almost like a routine or something when we went out that he gave me his things to put away. Usually, he got it worse because I ended up giving the bag to him to carry and he did so without any moaning which I liked.

He probably knew that he'd end up carrying it anyway so there was no point in trying to fight me on it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are currently pulling into the canal where the boat will stop and you will have around two and a half hours to look around. You can swim in the sea which will be on your right side and you can also take a look at the lake which is up to the left. There is a small buffet and a little shop where you can purchase food and beverages. The boat is set to leave the area at half past three so we'd like all of our guests back on deck. Thank you."

The tour guide gave us information in Spanish, obviously, and then went over it in English as well. Harry hummed and nodded while he listened to the woman with a soft Spanish accent and he looked at me when it was over.