THIRTY

Carrington Hill

On the same day I got back to Manchester I had a dance class to teach then I had my own lesson as well. Then, the rest of the week was just like that. I woke up at a reasonable time, lounged around and when it was time to leave for dance I did and didn't come back until like seven, sometimes even eight or nine.

That weekend, however, was a wedding weekend again. I was invited to one in Spain by one of the girls who I had dance classes with sometimes. Of course I said yes regarding my attendance but this was weeks ago. I would have loved to take Harry with me as I had a chance to take a plus one but considering that I didn't know Harry then that was not an option. I would have asked Mia to come but her and Aiden had things to do regarding their new home and everything so I was going to go on my own. Kath, the girl who was getting married, was lovely and we always got along plus people from the dance studio were going as well therefore I'll have others to hang around with.

My flight was at nine pm today and then I'll be staying in Spain for Saturday and Sunday, coming home on Monday around five pm. Well, that is if my flight won't get delayed or cancelled overall.

When I have arrived to the hotel, I was assisted to my room which was lovely. It wasn't as big as the one I had in Hawaii but it was really nice. I had my own bathroom and a massive bed with a nice view so I was content. Once I took a nice and relaxing shower I ordered room service and with my laptop on the bed beside me I watched a film while I had my late dinner.

There was not much for me to do after that so I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed because I knew that tomorrow was going to be hectic and I needed as much beauty sleep as it was possible.

And so I got that when my alarm went off the next day at seven am. Breakfast was at eight so I thought waking up an hour early will give me enough time to get ready and everything.

After I got ready, I put a few things in my small bag that I bought with me and made my way downstairs. Yesterday we had all been informed that we're getting breakfast and dinner but lunch is on us which I thought was not bad at all. I sort of expected that – but what I was not expecting was Harry Styles to be at one of the tables.

He didn't notice me when I walked to the little breakfast place and I just sat down to one of the empty tables in hopes of that filling up soon. I was in a deep conversation with Mia about the hotel room they got with her husband and she was absolutely jealous when she saw mine. Since my attention was taken by my best friend I genuinely did not notice when I gained a table mate who so happened to be Harry.

When I looked up at him, he had the biggest grin on his lips and his eyes were covered by a pair of sunglasses. He had a yellow shirt on with a white tee under it and an iced coffee on the table in front of him as his hands held it.

"Oh hello," I smiled at him widely as I locked my phone and gave him all my attention. God, he looked so damn good! "What are you doing here?"

"Hello, pretty girl," he said. "I'm attending a wedding. How about yourself?"

"Same," I replied and he hummed then lifted his coffee and took a sip of it through the black straw. "I had no idea you were coming."

"We haven't talked in a while which makes me sad but then again I've been so fucking busy I didn't even have time to properly pack anything, or be able to take a breath normally."

"I know but hey, I get it," I shrugged. "You're this big model boy who everyone wants to work with. I'm glad you get to do what you want and love."

"You are so understanding it's unreal," he chuckled. "Others would be going out of their mind if they had to work along with my schedule."

"I'm used to others being busy and I know what it is like. I don't like being pressured or constantly bugged by people around me, it gets annoying and makes me rush whatever I'm doing."