THIRTY FOUR

Carrington Hill

The whole time we were in the water and then at the little restaurant on the island all we did was laugh. My stomach never hurt so badly before from all the laughter that left my body within those hours but I didn't mind it. It was fun.

We got food on the boat but I wasn't too fond of it. We got fish, which still had the head on it and everything, and a grilled chicken breast with some side with it. Apparently, to Harry they said we'd get salad but all we got was some slightly seasoned cabbage. Apart from the fish I ate everything and to not let it go to waste, Harry ate the fish I got as well. He liked it so I thought he might as well could have it.

The next stop was at a little village so that's what I expected. Only to be surprised when I saw all the little boats and yachts in the water and massive houses on the sides with lots of people in the water. The area looked hella rich and definitely not what I expected. We only had a little over half an hour in the village so there was not much point in going in the water. Harry and I decided to just walk around and take some pictures then we headed right back to the boat so that we'd have a seat.

We soon got back to the first embarkation point and everyone made their way down. We were almost the last ones off which I had no problems with as I didn't like to be hurried anyway.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel or should we go to town?" Harry asked as we were walking over the bridge to the other side.

"I don't really feel like going anywhere so I say back to the hotel," I told him slowly and tiredly. "I kinda wanna take a shower and just do nothing," being out and in the water made me extremely tired and there was no doubt in my mind that sleeping will be the easiest thing tonight.

"Alright, we'll go back then and we can order room service or something."

And so that's what we did. Harry decided to move to my room with his stuff then he got in the shower before me. I pouted when he closed the door on my face then I ended up lying in bed until he was finished.

After I was done in the bathroom too, I went back to my room just to find my boyfriend on the bed, covered only in his boxers. His tan skin quite literally was glowing between the white sheets and his fluffy hair was a right mess on the top of his head. His fingers were busy typing on the phone, his face was lit up as the brightness reflected onto his face and a small little smile decorated his lips.

I grinned as I started to run towards him and when I got closer to the bed I jumped. He saw me nearing so he put his phone down and his hands moved to my hips rather quickly. Harry laughed at me and I smiled down at him while my legs straddled his lap.

"You smell so good," he told me while his hands gripped my thighs. His green eyes looked like diamonds as the light lit them up and they stared at me.

"You smell good, too."

"And you're still gorgeous as ever," he complimented me and I giggled. "I love seeing you without makeup. Your skin is so beautiful, it's literally glowing."

"Well thank you," I said and I kissed his lips. He hummed into my mouth and before I had the chance to pull away, he lowered his teeth in my bottom lip.

He quite literally pulled me back by my lips.

My hands rested against the side of his neck as my mouth massaged his, my hips ever so slightly grinded against his. Harry sighed into our kiss and pulled back a little just to tilt his head to the side and welcome me with a new, sloppy kiss.

I stroked his skin with my thumbs as I continued to kiss him and swing my down area against his. My pace picked up when I felt him go hard and I smirked once his chest started to rise and fall quicker.