FIFTY

Harry Styles

Carrington had a wild side to her which was something I enjoyed especially when it came to activities like what we were about to do. The fact that we could make love but also have fast, hard and messy sex was honestly one of the most amazing things ever.

Her body made me go crazy as she laid there beneath me on the mattress of the bed, her eyes closed and lips slightly apart. My lips peppered kisses on her neck, down his collarbones and chest then right down the valley of her breasts in a straight line down to her belly button. Her breathing quickened as I got closer to her lower stomach and the quietest moan left her lips when I carried on with my kisses.

"Harry," she called my name which caused me to look up at her. I smirked when I saw her head up as she kept herself steady on her elbows then her head fell back when I pressed my mouth against her clit.

I hummed as I licked along her wet and hot slit then moved her legs apart a little to be able to get closer to her. Carrington's legs ended up on my shoulders so my head was situated right between them. Soon enough, her fingers pushed through my hair and gripped onto the curls when my tongue entered her heated centre. A moan slipped through my lips which then a vibration through her body and her legs closed around my head.

"Open up for me, sunshine," I mumbled into her while my hands did the work anyway. I sucked two of my fingers in my mouth, wetting them before I slowly and teasingly ran it up and down her entrance. She was soaked and I felt myself grew hard as her moan filled the room.

Once my fingers slipped in her and my tongue was back on her clit I knew that she was only minutes if not seconds away from exploding just from oral. I found that hot – I mean I knew how to get her off without even using my dick. And, I was right.

A few more rough yet soft pumps, licks and nibbles later my girl was falling to pieces.

"Such a good girl, aren't you?" I asked her as I got on top of her and my lips caught hers in a kiss. Carrington's hands found their way in my hair again and she pulled my head back just to attach her mouth to the skin of my jawline. My eyes screwed shut and I rolled my lips in my mouth at the feeling of pleasure she was providing me with.

God, I loved her to death.

"I'm still gonna ride you, model boy," she winked at me, her voice full of lust and desire and I felt like I came untouched.

The simple thought of her riding me was just mind blowing and I wondered why it wasn't happening yet. Behind my closed eyelids I already imagined her wet, hot and tight walls around me, her ass slapping down against my thighs and her boobs in my hands.

Fuck, I was so horny and I needed her for the second time that night more than I ever needed someone in my life.

Carrington's lips homed on the skin of my neck, her teeth pulled on it and they even sunk in there too. My head turned to the side and a moan left my lips when her tongue ran along my nipple, my breathing quickened and it was clear as my stomach heaved up and down quickly. I pulled her up to me again and I kissed her before my hands went to the side and I took the condom off of the bedside table. I waved it in front of her face and she smirked at me before she snatched it, put it between her teeth and opened it like the sexy ass woman she is.

"Fuck, I love you," I whispered as she rolled the protection on me. Her lips left kisses on my stomach up until she reached my lips and her tongue slipped in my mouth. "I love you but I swear if you won't fucking ride me good tonight we'll have some things to talk about."

"Trust me it'll be good," she patted my cheek with her hand, her hips rolled against mine and I whined, I fucking whined, when she put my dick between her legs and she sat right on me. Then started to grind on me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure.