FIFTY ONE

Carrington Hill

My life has definitely changed ever since that Dunkirk premiere however I didn't really realise that up until people actually started to acknowledge me on the streets. Well, actually, I did notice and knew that my life would and will change after I get exposed to the whole world as Harry Styles' girlfriend but I didn't really think about it too much. There was no time on my hands to do so.

Right until I woke up the next morning in Scotland. I was laying on my back while Harry's back was towards me and just to quickly mention, yes, he was cuddling my teddy bear again. Every time he did that it always made me laugh because I found it extremely adorable. Although I found this insane, too.

I mean I was the girlfriend of Harry Styles. The worldwide known model and now actor as well. That was some crazy shit considering I was just a normal girl from Manchester. Never in my life did I think that I would actually end up with someone like him especially since I didn't even know of his existence up until Mia told me that he was going to be Aiden's best man.

But here I was in Scotland, in bed with him on a romantic weekend trip.

I sighed to myself and rubbed my eyes before I reached out for my phone. I only had notifications off Twitter and a few of Instagram since I hadn't been on my phone ever since we left my house. That was weird for me considering I was always on it. Whilst I checked my accounts I noticed that I gained followers, quite a few actually.

My Instagram was close to hitting 130,000 followers which was insane because I only had around 50,000 up until I met Harry. My Twitter gained some as well and I was close to hitting 100,000 and that again was mental. The only reason why all these new people followed me was because I was associated with someone they liked. They didn't follow me because they were interested in me but because they wanted to see what their favourite was up to. That made me wonder if I ever broke up with Harry, would all these fans unfollow me?

"Mmm," I heard Harry hum which made me snap my head towards his direction. His face was nuzzled in the pillow and he peeked up at me with one of his eyes. I chuckled and slid down next to him then moved his arm and cuddled into his chest. "What you doin'?" he mumbled his question out to me.

"Hello," I said instead of answering his question. He took a deep breath and tightened his hold around me while his legs tangled together with mine under the duvet. He still smelled like his shower gel which I loved a hella lot. "Can we like, cuddle all day?"

"Mhm," he hummed in answer and I took that as his agreement. "Carrie?"

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure," I said right away. "Please do."

"Alright, well," he sighed as he pulled away a little. "Last night when my mum called me she told me that my brother was home. Like, he came back after he left ages ago and it's like my mother completely forgot that it happened. She told me that he's still her son and that she still loves him and she felt like I was disappointing her by talking badly about him. Do you think I really disappointed her?"

"I-, um, I'm not too sure, I don't think so, no," I said unsurely. "I'm not exactly informed on why he's a bad person in your eyes or what he's done. But, to answer your question, I don't think you could ever disappoint your mother. I mean, she loves you more than anyone in the world and that means she loves all her other children like that. I think you could have expected her to welcome your brother back with wide arms."

"No, I couldn't have expected that because my mother was broken when my brother left us and I genuinely did not think that she would be this happy and I don't even know, forgiving when he'd be back. And on top of that I can't believe how Lucas dared to come home just like that. I bet he has issues financially so now he's trying to make his way back into my parents' everyday life to milk them for some money."