SEVENTEEN

Carrington Hill

That day was our last day in Hawaii and I couldn't believe just how quickly it all went by. After our little chat about the twitter accounts, we just stayed in bed and cuddled for a bit before we decided to sit outside and tan a bit. Just because I had lady problems it didn't stop me from lying under the sun.

Around half past five Harry and I both got a text saying that tonight's dinner will be special since it was our last one here. Mia sent me a plus message saying I should wear a full face of makeup and a nice outfit which to I just replied with a subtle 'fuck you I'm not going to cake my face' and she didn't fight me much.

Although, I gave in. Well, sort of.

I kind of caked my face but I didn't because my makeup looked good and not piled on. I knew that everyone was going to look nice and fancy so I didn't want to look like the outcast. My outfit was simple; I had a white crop top on which was off-the-shoulder and the material was ribbed. I paired that with one of my high-waisted denim shorts and slipped my feet in my sliders. First, I thought about wearing my gladiator sandals which went up to my knees with the lace wrapping around my legs but I decided against it.

Harry and I got ready in separate rooms and surprisingly, I was the first one out of the two of us to be done. When I went over to him, I found him lying on his back on his bed with his phone in his hands and he was loudly laughing at something.

No wonder his ass didn't get ready before me like I was expecting it.

"Have you not moved since I left?" I asked him while I walked over to his bed. I stood next to him, my hand rested on my bag where the chain was attached to the actual bag and I arched one of my eyebrows at him.

"How long has it been since you left?" he asked back, his face showed just how shocked he was and I couldn't help but laugh. "It's been long, hasn't it? I mean, you're ready and you look stunning. Absolutely breath taking."

"Yeah it has been a bit since I left to get ready and thank you. Although it's nothing extra."

"Oh, stop it, you goddess," he said with a grin on his lips. Before he pushed himself up from the bed, he put his hands on either sides of my waist and pulled me closer, his lips pressed a little kiss on my stomach that was exposed then winked up at me. "Are you a secret makeup artist?"

"No, why?" I laughed as I asked him. He walked over to the drawers which were filled with his clothes and I took a seat on his bed.

"Just cuz you look good," Harry smiled at me before he took his black shirt off and put some deodorant on. "Blue or yellow?" he asked me as he held two shirts up with different patterns on.

"Hmm, blue," I said after a few minutes of thinking. He chucked the yellow one back in the drawer, put his arms through the holes and he walked towards me as his fingers fiddled with the buttons. "Are you gonna wear your boxers with that shirt or?" I laughed.

"I might," he nodded as he played along. "I think my white Calvins match with the shirt, no?"

"You could get away with it on the runway, not so much at the restaurant," I said. "But your ass looks great, perky and round."

"Someone's been checking me out."

"Oh, who?"

"Hmm, she has dark brown, basically black hair, brown eyes. Full and pouty lips, long nose, high and prominent cheekbones and a sassy attitude. She's witty as well and sometimes hard to deal with. Not sure if you know her, though."

"She sounds like a total bitch if you ask me," I sighed and Harry looked at me with playfulness shining through his green eyes. "Are you planning on doing something with her?"