TWENTY FIVE

Carrington Hill

When Harry said he wanted to talk properly he bloody meant what he told me. We did not leave his room until the both of us felt relieved and happy with a smile on our faces. To be completely honest, it was so easy to open up to him and talk to him so freely about my feelings that it took me some time to actually process the fact that we've only known each other for like two weeks. Harry seemed to have the same outlook on our relationship because he even mentioned it to me throughout our little adult talk.

So after we were done with what happened before, we acted as if our little outbreak never even happened. Harry made me scrambled eggs with bacon while he went for scrambled eggs and salmon. Yes he really did have salmon with his scrambled eggs and since it smelt so good and he ate it so appetisingly I ended up stealing some of his food. Not that he seemed bothered. While we were eating he also told me that he got back into his healthy eating which he put on stop while we were in Hawaii so that's why he didn't have bacon. And also because he doesn't eat pork which to me was honestly such a big slap in the face.

I mean how does one cope without bacon? Bacon is quite literally life and I don't think I could live without it.

Once we finished with our late lunch Harry put everything in the dishwasher. When we sat down on his sofa he turned the massive flat screen TV on and while he flicked through the channels, this time I actually did send a message to my dance partner and asked him if he got to London safely and if everything was good.

I didn't let Harry pay and even Alex refused when I told him about what Harry had said about the plane ticket and hotel and everything. Alex said that him and his girlfriend will be staying in a hotel anyway but it'll be free because his girlfriend's uncle works there and will be able to give them a room. Plus he had a car and wanted to drive it up rather than getting the train with all of their stuff.

"If we go out on Sunday we might get noticed," Harry said after a little while. I turned my head towards him and saw that he was already looking at me. "I mean I'm quite good with staying on the down low and not getting the paparazzi's attention but I can't guarantee that every time I leave the house."

"Does that mean we'll be on the front cover and everything?"

"Not necessarily. I'm just a model not an actor or anything like that."

"You are an actor, too."

"I was in one movie, Carrington," he laughed at me. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back against the backrest of the couch. "Your mum calls you Carrie."

"She does. Sometimes."

"Mia calls you Carr."

"And you call me Carrington."

"And queen and pretty girl."

"Right," I chuckled. Harry leaned down to me and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. My eyes fluttered closed while our lips touched and when he pulled away I opened them just in time to see how he wet his own with his tongue.

"I don't have cool nicknames," he pouted.

"What do your friends call you?" I asked him curiously.

"I get called Haz or Hazza sometimes. But that's usually just to piss me off. I have been called Harold before as well but again that's just to make me mad and annoy me."

"Well, I call you handsome and gorgeous at times."

"Don't forget about the mean names," he said. "Like twat, prick, model boy and idiot. What else have you called me before?"

"You forgot asshole."

"Right, yeah," he laughed. "Those hurt my feelings a lot."

"Are you being serious or just being silly?"