SEVENTY

Harry Styles

The morning after the launch party, I woke up to my girlfriend's gasps. So, initially, I thought she was having a wet dream or whatever but I had to find out that it was because of her Snapchat story and not anything else. It was full of drunken selfies of her with my sister and other people who attended the party. Obviously, I made the cut as well although apart from one selfie, the others were not that bad. The one that got the most screenshots and whatnot was a selfie of me and one of my friends. I had no clue how it got on to Carrington's story because to be completely honest, I did not remember it at all.

"I'm gonna get dragged to fuck, won't I?" she asked me as she kept looking at the selfie of me and Tomo. "Fuck that, it's been up for hours, probably all your fans seen it. I mean, there's like over a thousand screenshots on it and since Snapchat got updated, my story is more exposed to people who don't even have me added."

"Babe, don't stress over it, please," I mumbled quietly and sine my voice was still so deep from sleeping, it probably did not even make sense. My right hand was against her lower back as she was sitting up on the bed, my fingers drew little circles on her skin. A yawn escaped my lips as she talked and I put my free hand in front of my mouth.

"How can I not?" she looked back at me. "Your manager hates me already. She probably already-," her little rant was cut off by my phone ringing. "I bet you a tenner that's her."

"Twenty," I doubled.

"Twenty-five, right here right now," she smirked at me and I shook her hand that she put out for me to take.

"Deal," I replied. Once I had my phone in my hand, screen down still, I quickly flipped it over just to read my manager's name in white. "Fuck," I mumbled as I slowly looked up to find my girlfriend grinning at me then shove a wink in my way before she got out of bed. "Caitlin," I greeted my manager as I accepted the call.

"Harry," she sighed. "You probably already know why I'm calling, right?"

"The party?"

"Yep," she confirmed. I rolled my eyes as I pulled the quilt up on me higher and licked my lips. My back was against the soft pillows stacked up and I crossed my ankles. "I'm not here to judge you, you know that."

"Kinda hard to tell," I commented while my free hand ran through my hair. "Listen, I had fun last night. I'm sorry if that made it online and people are getting their knickers in a twist over me 'rebelling' or 'acting out'. My image has always been somewhat clear so I get that it's a shock but honestly? I have no fucks to give."

"I'm not saying it's bad but it definitely will get people talking about you."

"So?" I asked, not really knowing why it was so bad. "I thought any press is good press."

"I suppose so, yes," she said. "I'm not actually here to confront you about whatever you do. After all, I was there, too. I could've stopped it there and then, but I didn't."

"Well, what is it then?"

"You've been invited to multiple events, I'm going to send you over some that I think you should consider. Let me know which ones you'd like to go to as soon as you can so I can get back to whoever I have to get back to."

"Alright. Is that all?" I questioned as I let my eyes wander all over the room until they found my gorgeous girl. She only had one of my dark green shirts on and some pyjama pants as she danced around in front of the bed. She was trying to make me laugh but I just threw a pillow at her.

"Yes. And I wanted to make sure you two got home safely. As you know, I left earlier than anyone else and didn't hear from you."

"Yeah, we got back safely," I replied. It didn't surprise me that she wanted to know about it because she always made sure everything was okay.

wedding buddies ↠ harry styles ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें