FIFTY SIX

Harry Styles

Taking my girlfriend to China to be able to have her meet a rather well-known model might be a bit over the top for some however for me it was kind of normal? I mean I was surrounded with money, extravagant people, places and things. For others who are in the "celebrity world" this would have been a simple weekend trip in between two projects they are working on.

Of course, I knew Carrington was not used to this life so I tried to make it seem as normal as I could and not to blow my own trumpet, I think I did alright. The fact that I never really let the money and fame get to me, probably helped a ton as well.

Overall, it was a good trip. My girl got to meet my colleague who was more than happy to meet her and felt honoured to be getting to know her a little. We also got to discover Shanghai too, do touristy things and spend some quality time together. By quality time I don't only mean have sex although we did go at it for a week straight, but also talked about our plans regarding our careers and what we wanted to do when it came to our relationship.

As of right now, long distance was the only option for us if we wanted to stay together which obviously was our plan. However, the longer we stayed in this situation the harder it became. Sure, work took our minds off of one another but for instance after a long day of interviews, fittings or whatever it would have been lovely to get home to the one who I love dearly. There was this one time when I joked around saying she should move in with me and although somewhere deep down I was kinda serious about the topic, I never told her that. She said no to it though, even if I made it seem like a joke which I understood completely. But it also put me off of asking her again. And now with her career blossoming slowly but surely, I highly doubted she'd even wanna think of moving on top of everything.

We got back really late a week after Carrington met Adriana and since we flew back to Manchester, I stayed at hers for the night. When I woke up that morning, I was alone in bed which made me huff and I started to get ready. Mainly because my stomach was growling and I needed food as soon as it was possible. And a nice cup of tea.

Grey joggers around my hips hung low as my white t-shirt covered the top half of my body. I put my thick socks on that Carrington bought for me at the airport because it was a two for one deal so now we have matching socks. It was comfortable though and also very slippery because as soon as I got off the stairs I lost my balance and almost butted the floor.

Buster crawled around my leg which made me smile and I leaned down to pet the dog. That attracted Leo there as well so I just stood at the bottom of the stairs, petting the dogs. They were needy, much like their owner when she was tired.

"Good morning," I said loudly as I walked in the living room then in the kitchen that was opened into one with the dining room. What I did not expect was to find Mr Hill, Lesley, Eloise and my girlfriend sitting around the table. "Oh, uh, hey."

"Harry, pal, hello!" Lesley stood up with a wide smile on his lips, his hand collided with mine in a high five then pulled me in a manly hug.

"Hey, you good?" I asked him with a smile, still slightly surprised to see him in person. The last time I had the chance to was in the summer, on his birthday actually yet it felt so much longer.

"Yeah, yeah man I'm good. How 'bout you?" he questioned. "Heard you just got back from Shanghai. How was that?"

"Sick, mate, really good," I told him then smiled at Eloise who disappeared into the kitchen. I was shocked to see her home since Carrington said she wouldn't be home. "Mr Hill, good to see you," I spoke to the man who sat next to her daughter, face a bit tired looking so I assumed they just got back.