FIVE

Carrington Hill

Another hour passed by as we laid in my bed and talked about nonsense with a bit of bickering as well. It was fun though, I didn't mind it. Well, that was until he basically lifted me out of the bed then took me in the bathroom and told me to get myself ready because we have already wasted two hours.

I smiled to myself when I was washing my teeth because I told him last night that I wasn't going to go anywhere before eight and since we messed around for two hours it was eight as I was getting ready. I know it's silly and everything but it made me smile and feel all happy and warm on the inside.

When I finished up in the bathroom with a bit of makeup on and my hair in a low pony tail I made my way out into my room just to find Harry lying on the bed and being on his phone. After that glance I didn't pay much more attention to him simply because my mind was filled with so many scenarios and different images it was getting hard to handle.

I fancied him so bloody much I could barely keep my smile off my face and the way my heart was racing in my chest was not exactly normal either. I kept imagining that he was my boyfriend and when I went out to get my clothes I just wanted to cuddle to his side and put my head on his chest. Then have him press kisses onto my hair and hug me back tightly.

Wow.

Alright, Carrington. Behave. You literally just met the guy and you already head over heels for him. Hold onto your horses before they run away and you totally lose control.

With my mind filled with many thoughts and images I finally got ready. I was wearing a grey coloured pair of shorts with a white cropped top, socks on my feet and later on when I got out I put my pink trainers on. I put some deodorant on as well and knowing that I was just going to be sitting in the gym, probably on my phone or staring at Harry, I just took my phone which I put on charge earlier on and picked my headphones up as well.

"Are you ready?" he asked me as he looked away from the screen of his phone and focused his attention on me. "You even have makeup on?"

"Yeah," I said as I searched for my sunglasses then when I spotted them on the armchair I snatched them from the seat. "Can we get going? I want some breakfast before we go because I'm absolutely starving."

"So you wanna waste another hour where we could be working out?"

"Yeah," I nodded with a soft smile on my lips then I popped my sunglasses on my face. "Let's go," I told him as I walked towards my door with the key in my hand.

He was soon behind me and when I closed the door he just locked it with the spare key he had. I rolled my eyes with a small grin on my lips and walked down the steps onto the little path we walked along last night.

"You didn't even bring anything with you," Harry reminded me and I didn't want to tell him that it was because I won't be doing shit so I just hummed in response. "Just so you know I am going to make you work out. Whether you like it or not."

"Oh, really? And, why is that?" I asked him as I raised one of my eyebrows while we were walking in the sun.

It was already mad hot and it wasn't even that late. When I checked the time on my phone it read ten to nine so just to think about how humid it was going to turn later on was a complete joke.

"I stayed in bed until eight with you."

"I never asked you to do that. I even told you I wasn't going to leave my room earlier than eight," I reminded him but he probably knew. "You could've gone to the gym at six and been done by seven or whenever you wanted to leave. But no, you barged in my room and got in my bed without my permission."