CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR: PACKING

PERFECT
FIFTY FOUR- PACKING
"ONLY IF YOU BUY ME A SOUVENIR."

LAUREN STOOD IN THE bedroom of her apartment, folding one of her t-shirt's. She was currently packing her bags for the trip back to Australia. Aidan insisted on visiting their parents. After all, he did owe the two of them an explanation as to why he did fake his death.

The blonde placed the folded shirt into her bag, just as footsteps could be heard coming down the corridor. Craning her neck to the side, she found Shawn walking in.

"Hey you," Lauren smiled.

"Hey you," Shawn replied. "Whatcha doing?"

"Packing."

"What for?"

Shawn walked over to her, taking a seat on the bed in front of the blonde. Lauren was standing at the end of the bed with a pile of clothes beside her. Shawn watched as she folded clothes.

"I'm going back to Australia for a little bit."

Shawn's lips curved into a pout. "You're leaving me?"

Lauren looked up, chuckling at his expression. "Sorry Shawny boy."

"I'll come with you!" Shawn suddenly said.

Lauren looked up at him in bewilderment. "What?"

"I want to come with you. After all, a week in a new country isn't enough to explore it. Plus, your parents love me. You've gotta let me come."

Lauren let out a laugh. "I'm pretty sure you're in my parents bad books at the moment."

Shawn's expression dropped, and he frowned. "Oh."

"Yeah. Hey, you can come next time?"

Shawn shook his head at her. He didn't want to wait until next time. He wanted to go with her this trip. Searching around Lauren's room, he spotted her phone on the bedside table, and rushed over to it.

Lauren noticed the brunette pick up her phone, and her eyes widened. She knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Shawn, don't you dare," she warned.

Suddenly, she remembered that she changed her password after the last time they fought, and she never told him. She just smirked, while Shawn typed in a password. Only, it didn't work for him.

"Lauren, please," he begged. "I want to come with you. Please."

Lauren let out a sigh. His puppy dog eyes never failed to achieve. She gave in, and told him the password. He smiled, unlocking the phone.

The blonde just went back to packing her bag, while Shawn located Daniel's contact in her phone. He pressed on it, and then his number, bringing the phone up to his ear.

"Lauren?" Daniel's voice asked.

"Hi Daniel. Not Lauren. Shawn," Shawn replied.

"Oh, hello Shawn. Why're you ringing me from Lauren's phone?"

"Lots of reasons, really. But, I wanted to know if I could come visit next time Lauren came down?"

"Of course you can. You're welcome whenever, you know that. Are you guys planning on coming down?"

"Yeah, we are. Listen, Lauren and I met up with Aidan, and he wants to visit. We'll see you when we land," Shawn rushed out, suddenly remembering that Aidan was literally dead to them.

Shawn quickly hung up, dropping the phone from his grasp. Lauren sent him a glare, storming over to the brunette.

"Why would you say that?! You're an idiot!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I know! I know. It just slipped out. I forgot that you hadn't told them about Aidan yet! I'm so sorry," Shawn explained, panic overcoming his expression.

Lauren let out a sigh, wrapping her arms around the brunette. Shawn embraced the blonde back, burying his head in her hair. Lauren rubbed his back gently, causing a smile to tug at his lips.

"It's okay. I'll figure this out okay?"

Shawn just nodded his head. Lauren then pulled away from the brunette, sending him a smile grin that made him smile back. Lauren then went back to placing the last of her clothes into her bag.

"I need to ring my parents. My stuff is still at their place. I'll be back."

Lauren gave him a thumbs up, and Shawn disappeared out of the room to ring his parents. Lauren looked down at her phone that was on the ground, only to find a piece of paper lying there.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she picked it up. Opening it, she found Shawn's familiar handwriting. On the note, it read; "Ask Laur to fill out FCSOF."

"What the hell does that mean?" Lauren asked aloud.

"What does what mean?" Shawn asked, walking back into the room.

Lauren's head snapped up to the Canadian, and she held up the note she found on the ground. Shawn recognised the note as his, and let out a chuckle.

"Oh, you mean what does "FCSOF" mean?" Shawn questioned, taking the note from her grasp.

Lauren nodded her head. "Yeah."

"It stands for Fender Custom Shop Order Form."

Lauren nodded her head slowly. "You mean as in custom design a guitar? A Fender guitar?"

Shawn nodded his head with a chuckle. "Yes, Lauren. A custom designed Fender guitar, of your choice."

"No way. That's so cool. I didn't know you could custom design a Fender."

"You can. I was going to ask you to design one," Shawn said sheepishly, rubbing at the back of his neck awkwardly.

Lauren let a grin over take her lips. She nodded her head excitedly, obviously wanting to design one. Shawn let out a chuckle at the blonde, nodding his head.

"We can do that when we're in Australia, okay?"

Lauren nodded. "Wait, what about your clothes?"

"I can just buy more. After all, I do need some."

"Okay, deal. Now, I just have to book flights."

It wasn't long until the two blondes, and the brunette, were boarding their flight to Australia. Lauren and Shawn had both let Andrew and the boys know about what they were doing, and would explain everything when they got back.

Lauren sat in the aeroplane seat, Shawn beside her. Aidan had a seat a few rows back, but he didn't mind it. He'd rather be alone on the flight. Lauren pulled her phone out of her pocket, quickly texting Mike.

LAUR🌹:
Hey Mikey. Could you do me a favour x?

MIKE🥀:
Like what, Laur x?

LAUR🌹:
Look after Stubbles and my apartment for me x?

MIKE🥀:
Only if you buy me a souvenir x

LAUR🌹:
Deal! Thank you x

MIKE🥀:
Welcome. I'll see you when you guys get back x

LAUR🌹:
Bye bye x

Shawn noticed the smile on Lauren's lips, and then noticed her phone screen was on. He noticed the contact name, and then noticed she was sending "x's" to him. His blood boiled. He was jealous. But why was he jealous?

But he knew that there was no way Mike would date Lauren. He already had a girlfriend, and he was too old for her anyway. But, he knew that Lauren would never date him either. And that's what hurt.

[EDITED AS OF: 21.1.18]