CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE: SHOPPING

PERFECT
FOURTY NINE- SHOPPING
"AS MUCH AS IT HURT, IT WAS THE TRUTH, AND HE HAD TO DEAL WITH."

LAUREN'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN when her body was drenched in cold water. She let out a squeal, trying to figure out where she was. Instead of finding herself in the movie room, she found herself in the shower, with Mike on the other side of the door.

"Mike! What the hell are you doing?" Lauren exclaimed, shivering in her place.

"You're going to shower, make yourself look bomb as, then we're going to get some breakfast and then we're going to go shopping. No declines, ifs or buts. Now hurry up," Mike said.

Lauren snorted at his bossiness. "Yes sir!" She saluted sarcastically. "Hey, can you bring my phone in?"

Mike nodded his head with a chuckle, exiting the room. He grabbed her phone from the beside table, just as the screen lit up. He looked down at it, finding a message from Shawn. Sneakily, he read the message quickly, although he knew Lauren wouldn't care because she would've of told him anyway.

SHAWN😍💩:
Hey, can we talk?

Mike let out a evil laugh to himself, clicking on the reply button. He quickly typed a message back, and smiled to himself. The two of them needed to sort themselves out, and as quickly as possible.

LAUR🔥🎸:
Sure. How about at the shopping mall around the corner from my apartment? At 2pm?

SHAWN😍💩:
That's fine. I'll see you soon.

Mike didn't reply to the next message. He just walked back into the bathroom like nothing had even happened, and turned to Lauren. There, he found the blonde in just her undergarments in the shower.

"Laur! You could've warned me you were changing out of your clothes next time!" Mike exclaimed.

Lauren let out a loud laugh. "Sorry! I forgot you were here."

Mike just shook his head, facing the bath. "What'd you want your phone for?"

"My music. There's a speaker over on the bench, there's a power button on the top. Hold it in until it makes a funny noise."

Mike nodded in response. He pressed the power button, and waited until the weird sound surrounded the room. He jumped slightly from the loud noise, and it made Lauren giggle.

"Now just turn the music on from my phone, and you're done."

Mike turned her music on, and one of Shawn's songs came on. It was her favourite one; Aftertaste. He turned to the brunette with his eyebrows raised, a small smirk on his lips.

"Seriously?" He asked.

Lauren threw her arms up in defence. "Hey! I can't learn the songs on the guitar without the song. Anyway, his music is good. I love this song," she grinned.

Mike let out a chuckle, placing her phone down on the bench beside the speaker. He then turned on his heel, feeling the need to tell her that she'll be meeting with Shawn at two.

"You're meeting Shawn at two, at the mall," Mike mentioned, leaving the room before he heard her shout.

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed.

Mike let out a laugh, jogging down the stairs. He was met halfway by Stubbles, who was struggling to walk down the stairs by himself because he was so small. Mike smiled at the sight, bending down to pick the kitten up.