CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: SINCE WHEN?

PERFECT
THIRTY THREE- SINCE WHEN?
"SHAWN'LL COME TO ANYTHING. QUICKER IF IT'S MYSELF."

SHAWN AWOKE EARLY THE next morning to the sound of his phone ringing. He let out a groan at the obnoxious noise, leaning over to grab it from the bedside table. He pressed it to his ear after answering it.

"Shawn, get up. You have an interview in an hour and a half," Andrew said.

Shawn rubbed at his eyes. "Mmm mm," He mumbled in response.

"Now," Andrew chuckled.

"Okay, okay, I'm up. See you in a bit."

Andrew then hung up the phone, and Shawn let out a groan of disappointment. The brunette placed his phone down, then turned to look at the beauty that was sound asleep next to him. Her strawberry blonde hair splashed out across the pillow and down her back, with her curvy and tanned body covered by the white bed sheet.

A large grin tugged at his lips, but he knew he had to get up and shower. Removing the sheet from his body, he then climbed out of the bed, completely aware that he was fully naked without a care in the world. The brunette grabbed his clothes and a towel, and made his way into the bathroom.

After showering and changing, the brunette brushed his hair, brushed his teeth and sprayed on his cologne. Walking out of the bathroom, he let his eyes flicker over the sleeping form in his hotel bedroom.

He couldn't help the grin that over took his lips at the memories of last night. There was no way he was going to forget that night, ever. Shawn walked over to her, kissing her forehead gently, before leaving the room with his phone and guitar.

The first thing Andrew noticed on Shawn was the big ass grin he had. It made Andrew chuckle in amusement, while the rest of the crew were trying to figure out why he was so happy.

"Did she kiss you?" Mike asked.

Shawn let out a laugh, while his brain automatically flickered to the flashbacks of last night. She did way more than kiss him, he knew that, and it made him grin even wider.

"Just because I'm happy, doesn't mean something happened between Lauren and I," Shawn mentioned.

"Something definitely happened, and we're going to find out whatever it is."

Shawn just rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Whatever you say inspector gadget."

Lauren let out a small groan at the sun shining in her eyes obnoxiously. She rubbed at her eyes with the palms of her hands tiredly. The blonde let out a yawn, suddenly remembering what happened the night before, making her smile.

"Shawn," She mumbled, rolling over.

Only to find that the other side of the bed was empty. She sat up in confusion, noticing that Shawn was in fact gone and that it wasn't her sleepy imagination. A sigh escaped her lips as she fell back onto the bed, disappointed. Was she really that bad that it made him leave?

Looking over, she found her phone on the bedside table plugged into the charger. She leant over and pulled the phone from the charger, pressing the home button. She noticed she had a message from Shawn, causing a small smile tug at her lips.

PERFECT [SHAWN MENDES] [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें