CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: NOT NEEDED

PERFECT
THIRTY FIVE- NOT NEEDED
"INCASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, NOBODY IS AS ROYAL AS YOU MENDES."

IT WAS A WEEK LATER, and the crew were now in Oslo, Norway. After the show in Cologne, Germany, both Lauren and Shawn had drifted apart a bit. Neither of them had spoken at any of the shows in Amsterdam, Fredericksberg, nor Stockholm, Sweden.

It was a little strange really. The two of them were happy. They were talking like they usually did, until it came to aftermath of the show in Amsterdam. Shawn was too exhausted to speak to her afterwards, and she expected him to at least talk to her the next morning, but he didn't.

She waited for him to speak to her, but he never had. It was now a week later, and it was almost time for the show in Oslo, Norway. Lauren was in the dressing room, tying her hair up, when James TW walked in. He was a musician who was opening for Shawn tonight, and he opened the show yesterday in Stockholm.

"Hey, you ready?" James asked.

Lauren nodded her head. "You should be asking yourself that question. Because really, I'm not performing until Shawn's on stage." Lauren replied.

James chuckled. "Rightio smartass. You gonna come watch me perform?"

Lauren sent him a bewildered look. "Is that even a question? Of course I am!" She exclaimed.

Lauren walked over to him, and the two of them started their way towards the stage. James looked over at Lauren, who was being awfully quiet. She was never quiet around him. Well, she wasn't the first time that he had met her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" James asked.

Lauren looked up at him, and that was when he noticed the expression she wore. It wasn't her usual, happy and fun expression, it was dull and sad. That was nothing like Lauren. Not the Lauren that James met yesterday anyway.

"I don't know. It's just Shawn. He hasn't spoken to me for a week, and I'm not exactly sure why. I haven't done anything," she explained.

James let out a small sigh, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked. "Maybe you have done something, and just haven't realised it. You need to speak with him about it. Sort everything out."

"It's a lot harder than it looks. He can be very ignorant when he wants to be," Lauren sighed. "Don't worry about it, I'll sort it out somehow."

James smiled. "Good. Now, you stay here while I go up there."

James pointed at the stage and Lauren chuckled. He kissed her forehead, as she wished him good luck. The next thing she knew, he was on the stage performing. Lauren watched with a smile, swaying and dancing along to some of the songs.

It was his last song, meaning that Lauren had to get ready. Turning on her heel, she was handed her ear piece by Andrew, who smiled at her. She sent him a smile back, and got the piece ready.

The blonde then went searching for her guitar, which was supposed to be close by to where she was. However, it wasn't there, and she started panicking. She looked and looked, but couldn't find it.

"Where the hell did it go?" Lauren exclaimed.

"Where hell did what go?" Andrew asked.

"My guitar! It was here when we did soundcheck!"

It wasn't long before the blonde started panicking. She was becoming frantic, wanting to know where her guitar disappeared too. Suddenly, Shawn showed up with the crew, and Lauren was handed her guitar by the brunette.