CHAPTER TWO: MOTH DRAWN TO A FLAME

PERFECTTWO- MOTH DRAWN TO A FLAME"OH HONEY, YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TOLEAVE

PERFECT
TWO- MOTH DRAWN TO A FLAME
"OH HONEY, YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO
LEAVE. TRUST ME."

ARRIVING IN NEW YORK after a twenty hour flight was definitely more exciting packing bags for four hours. The moment pilot announced that New York was beneath them, and Lauren's eyes locked on the city that never sleeps from the air, she was bouncing around in her seat excitedly. She had always wanted to go to New York, ever since she was a little kid.

The strawberry blonde found herself exiting the plane, making her way into the large airport. She looked around to try and find where the luggage claim was, but failed due to the amount of bodies that were walking around in every line of direction that she had.

"LAUREN?!" shouted an unfamiliar voice.

Looking around in confusion, the strawberry blonde tried finding wherever the voice came from. Standing on her tippy toes, she turned in many directions, trying to locate whoever called out to her.

It wasn't until somebody's warm hand wrapped around her forearm, that she turned to find the culprit. There stood Andrew, in his dorky glasses that made her giggled inaudibly. A smile tugged at her lips, before she breathed out in relief.

"It was like a never ending sea of people, and I'm just not that tall enough to see over everybody," chuckled Lauren.

Andrew chuckled. "Just not tall enough?"

"Nope," sighed Lauren, before chuckling. "Anyway, hello Andrew."

"Lauren," Andrew replied.

"Well, I'm lost, and I can't find baggage claim," Lauren mentioned, chuckling at herself.

"Right this way," Andrew said, leading Lauren towards the baggage claim.

Dodging people here and there almost every step she took, she finally made it to wherever Andrew was. She stopped, finding herself at baggage claim, and she smiled when she found her guitars.

"Would you like any help, Lauren?" Andrew asked, suddenly appearing beside her.

Lauren gave him a smile. "Yeah uh, just these two bags, thanks," She said, pointing at the red Nike bag, and her black suitcase that were sitting beside each other on the belt.

Andrew picked the bags up, throwing the Nike bag onto his shoulder, while wheeling the suitcase behind him. Andrew smiled, and the blonde followed him out of the airport towards the car that would take them to the hotel they'd be staying at.