Ammi sab tou hogaya tou mai kya karu?" Aayat asked Halima as trying to distract the matter.

"Mere bete ko pyaar. " Halima said on which saniya giggle and Aayat blushed and the duo mother and daughter fumed.

"Aayat suna nahi tunhari mother in law ne kya kaha?...go and love my bhaiyu." Saniya teased Aayat and she turn red.

"Sani chup besharam." Aayat scold Saniya lowly as she is still blushing.

"Saniya called Aayat bhabhi atleast." Zareen spat on her.

"Aunty maine hi sani ko bola hai not go call me bhabhi." Aayat told Zareena as she saw Saniya is glaring at Zareena.

"Tum dono kya judwa ho?...aise same colour ki, same design ki q dress pahni hai?" Fazeela voice out seeing Aayat and saniya in same dress.

"Nahi judwa tou nahi par we are soul sisters and the colour and design is our choice , we had decided that we will wear it on same day so we wore it

"Nahi judwa tou nahi par we are soul sisters and the colour and design is our choice , we had decided that we will wear it on same day so we wore it . You have any problem?" Saniya glared at Fazeela and she huffed.

"Looking ma Sha Allah my girls." Yasin compliment them and they turned and saw Yasin is leaning on kitchen's door.

"Yasin tumhe aisa nahi lagta ke tum aaj kal bohot hi kitchen me aate ho?" Zareena aunty taunt and he rolled his toungue in his cheek.

"Mere bete ka ghar hai vo jaha chahe waha aa sakta hai...aur aap log kitchen me kaise?...kuch chahiye tha?" Halima asked them in disinterestedly.

"Ammi bas ab mujhe bhi tou kuch bolne dijiye." Yasin said coming forward and stand between Aayat and Saniya and infornt of Zareena, fazeela and halima and Aayat make a explod sign from her hand which Everyone found cute.

" Yasin said coming forward and stand between Aayat and Saniya and infornt of Zareena, fazeela and halima and Aayat make a explod sign from her hand which Everyone found cute

"Look fazeela ....am not insulting you but still you are muslim but just by name....you don't know about mahrams? So let me tell you am your na mahram means you can't ogle at me openly or doing some other stuff which is haram....I love Aayat since our childhood still I don't used to ogle or gaze at her but you are mess....you are ogling me at my marriage status...how can you?...I don't know how could you be so immature..., I think of you as a friend and sister nothing more than that and what are you doing?...I know about this crush of yours since my school days bug I kept quiet bcoz I know my future is with Aayat but now you are scaring her....she is scared of what?, just loosing me....she thought you will take me away from her but you know you both are fools*pointing towards Aayat and fazeela* my destiny has created by My Allah , my creator and how can I let go off my heart which beats for Aayat and Allah has tied us together how he will let someone to come between us without his will? and you Aunty *turning towards Zareena* apki adat tou hai taunt marne ki par apni beti ko bhi zara sambhal ke rakhiye varna mai deir nahi karunga abbu ko ye baat batane me and phir suit Yourselves....Ammi baaki maid kar legi you came with me." Yasin spat on them and held Halima's hand and take her outside and again came in kitchen where his two girls are standing lowerung their moist eyes and The mother daughter is hunging their head low bcox of guikt bit Yasin came forward and wrap hs one arm around Aayat's and one around Saniya's form and lead them outside.

Aayat look at him with her moist eyes but he keep walking and make them sat on dinning table as Halima is sitting there and went in his room.

"Ya Allah I think Yasin ne sahi sabak sikhaya hai." Halima said happily and seeing her a wide smile decorated on Saniya's and Aayat's face.

"Par Bhabhi apko bhaiyu ko manana parega...he is upset now." Saniya said and Aayat nodded but look at her.

"Kya bola tumne mujhe?" Aayat asked saniya with her rised cute brows.

"Kya Bhabhi?....yahi na mujhe Zareena phupi ne bola so." saniya said innocently and Aayat shake her head.

Khans are impossible.

_________________________

Aayat came and backhug Yasin and he didn't respond to her but never remove her touch from his frame.

"Am sorry." Aayat mutter in his back and he turned.

"Kis liye?" Yasin asked her calmly but not softly.

"Vo kitchen encounter." Aayat mumble looking down.

"Tum aise hi kitni bakbak karti ho unhe jawab dena nahi aata?" Yasin asked her again calmly.

"Aata hai na us din bhi diya tha and today I was about to say but you came." Aayat said innocently and he is still calm.

"But am ghussa with you." Aayat huff playing with his tshirt hem.

"Aur vo q?" Yasin again asked still in his calm mode.

"You called me fool." Aayat said cutely.

"So you are." Yasin scold her harshly and she look down.

"Daatein tou ni." Aayat said still looking down and is ready to cry.

"Tou kya karu?" Yasin again yell at her..

"Pyaar." She told looking at him, blinking her lashes cutely and that was enough for him to spit his anger.

"Aur vo q?" He asked softly.

"Q matlab hum kal honeymoon par jaa rahe hai so." Aayat said and he rised his eye brows.

"I love you." Aayat said and hide herself in his arms.

"I love you more begum." He said holding her firmly in his cage and kiss her hijaab covered head.

_________________________

Hows the chapter?

Next is switzerland and paris diaries..., I will only spend 3 to 4 chapters on honeymoon and then regular self and I will put this story on hold nearby 15 january bcoz I need to study jaanas.

I will spend less on honeymoon bcoz I think you are getting more AaIn's moments and I don't have that much information about the cities except some palces.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Love,
Aahana :)