"Yahi ke aap humse beshumaar (unlimited) mohabbat karti hai,"Yasin said in her tone rubbing his beard on her cheeks and she snatched the color of her nighty I.e. red.

"Haa." Aayat said shyly playing with his tshirt batch.

"Aise rukha sukha nahi...Mujhe waise wala sunna hai jaise aap ne kerala me kaha tha begum." He said tracin his nose on her cheeks and she blushed more.

"I love you." She said looking in his eyes and he smile and lean towards her.

Their lips almost touch with each other and Yasin was about yo take her lips for a breathtaking kiss when Adhaan being called from nearby masjid and he move backwards and sit straight still Aayat on his lap and she rest her head on his chest listening to adhaan.

As soon as adhaan end Yasin stood up and Left to masjid but not before giving a quick peck on his begum's lip.

__________________________

Aayat is wearing her pink little earings when Yasin came out from washroom as usual bare chest and just a towel wrap around his waist and a towel is hanging on his neck but Aayat is oblivious o his presence as she is lost in something and the some...

Aayat is wearing her pink little earings when Yasin came out from washroom as usual bare chest and just a towel wrap around his waist and a towel is hanging on his neck but Aayat is oblivious o his presence as she is lost in something and the something is none other thannfazeela and Yasin.

Its been four days Fazeela stay here and seeing her intentions Aayat is feeling insecured....though she trust Yasin but still girl still have insecurities in their developing life that too in mood swings period but Alhamdulillah its her last today .....Yasin love her and she love him and they both trust each other too and moreover they are married but still seeing fazeela's evil intentions a fear is developed in Aayat's heart.

Her thoughts came to halt when Yasin ruffle his wet hairs on her face and she look at him with a look which Yasin can't even named.

"Kya hua begum?...aaj no glares." Yasin asked her caging her by keeping his arm on the sides of stool.

"Come I will wipe your hairs, its getting late." Aayat said totally opposite of Yasin's expectation and he frown but nonethless sit on stool as she had stood up.

Aayat take the towel which is around his neck and start wiping his locks while he is digging his face in her tummy.

"Aayat." Yasin called her still digging in her stomach.

"Aayat." He called twice but nothing get from her so he look up and saw she is wiping his hairs but lost in something looking at his hairs only.

"Aayat." He said holding her hand and she look at hin startlet.

"Haa..what you want?" Aayat askem looking at him.

"Where are you lost?...kabse awaaz de raha hu." Yasin said and a guilt look spread on her face.

"Sorry,, wo I just,,,mai." She fumble and he sigh and pull her in his lap.

"Now batao kya hua?" Yasin asked her softly caressing her cheeks.