Nyo!Belarus x Fem!Reader-Christmas Shopping

Nyo!Belarus-Nikolai Arlofsky
Nyo!Russia-Anya Braginskaya
Nyo!Ukraine-Dmitri Chernenko

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/o)-Favourite outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I sit on the couch In my house, flicking through tv channels and just waiting for something to do. My phone behind to ring with a message and I dash over to it in hopes for something interesting.

I answer and it's my friend Anya.

"Hey (Y/n), I vas vondeing if you vanted to come Christmas shopping vith Dmitri, Nikolai and I?" I hear her ask

"Yeah sure, sounds fun." I reply quickly, oh my god I get to see Nikolai

"Hmm you seem very eager." Anya says suspiciously "Vhy?"

"No reason, I'll grab my money and be around in twenty minutes." I giggle happily

"Vell then, be quick" She replies

I head to my room and quickly get dressed I'm (f/o). I make sure I look killer and then grab my money. I lock up my house and begin to walk through the snow to Anya's house.

Anya has been my best friend for long time but it hasn't always been easy. When we first met her younger brother didn't want us near each other but I didn't give up and I guess I proved I was a good person to him. Although I fell in love with Nikolai, however he seems to only have eyes for his sister.

Nyo!Belarus' P.O.V.

"Vas zhat (Y/n)?" My older brother Dmitri asks

"Da it vas, she is coming vith us." Anya replies

(Russian:Da-Yes)

This catches my attention, (Y/n) is coming with us? It's not like I'm happy or anything though... maybe just a little bit but I don't know why. Over the past year every time I looked at, thought about or talked to (Y/n) my heartbeat has quickened and my palms get sweaty.

There is a knock at the door and Anya rushes to open it. In walks (Y/n) in a fluffy winter coat looking as beautiful as ever. Dmitri and I walk up to her and Dmitri hugs her, making me want to rip him off of her.

"Hey Dmitri, it's been a while." (Y/n) giggles

She turns to me and smiles.

"Hello Nikolai." She says

I mutter a hello and Anya suggests we be on our way to the shopping mall and walks out to the car. Dmitri decides to drive as Anya had a few bottles of vodka and I'm still to young to drive. Anya calls shotgun which leads (Y/n) and I to sit in the back together.

I open the door for her and she smiles as she gets in. Blushing I take my ear as well and Dmitri starts the car. Dmirti and Anya start a conversation ignoring (Y/n) and I. In the back of the car I see that (Y/n)'s hand is resting next to her, I grab it with my gloved hand and look out the window. Out of the corner of my eye I see her look at me but she doesn't pull away.

We arrive at the mall and we get out of the car. Dmitri rests his arm on (Y/n)'s shoulder and I quickly pull her towards me, glaring at him.

"How about we split up?" Anya asks winking at (Y/n)

"I'll go with (Y/-" Dmitri begins before Anya elbows him in the side "I-I mean Anya."

I hold back a blush as I realise that (Y/n) and I will be alone together. They seem to run of extremely quickly and I turn to (Y/n) who seems to get nervous, do I scare her?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I look up nervously and see Nikolai with his normal glare staring at st me. Does he not want to hang out with me? But why did he hold my hand in the car then.

"How about we go look at one of the stores for presents?" I ask

He just nods and follows after me. We go to target because it's the easiest store to find and it has the best stuff. We walk around searching through the kitchen section as I know my friend wanted some nice bowls but Nikolai seems to be very invested in the knife section. He is picking them all up and weighing them in his hands.

A pretty sales assistant walks up to him and she smiles.

"Are you looking for anything specific sir?" She asks

"Knives." He replies bluntly

She looks a little taken aback but doesn't let her smile falter. If fact she seems to squeeze her chest tightly.

"Well I'm sure I can help you." She says walking closer to him

I walk up behind them and Nikolai catches my eye. I raise an eyebrow and try to hold bs k laughter as he is flirted with, but I also feel a little jealous.

"Vhat are you doing?" He asks as she touches his arm

"I get off in half an hour, want to meet me for coffee?" Sh asks

"No." He replies

The girl notices me and a glares while Nikolai stands in front of me protectively.

"Wouldn't you rather spend time with me than this ugly chick?" The girl asks

Nikolai rips open the packaging of one of the knives and points it at her neck.

"Say something like that again and this knife will end up lodged in your throat!" He yells

The girl runs off quickly and I grab Nikolai by the arm.

"What are you doing? You could get in trouble!" I exclaim

"I don't care, let's go." He says and grabs my hand, storming out of th store

He is still holding the knife which means he just stole. Oh well I guess it doesn't matter anymore. My stomach growls and Nikolai asks if I'm hungry. I nod and we walk to the food court.

"I'll go order out food, sit here." Nikolai states and pushes me into s booth

I sigh and follow his instructions. Why would he defend me like he did? It's like I was Anya for a second.

"What's a pretty lady like you omg here all alone?" Someone asks me, interrupting my thoughts

"Waiting for someone." I reply turning away

"Why don't you come with me instead?" He asks sitting next to me and placing his arm around my shoulders

"Get off of me!" I shout trying to push him off but he only grips tighter

"Aww what's wrong? I don't bite~" he says flirtatiously

"I do!" A voice growls and a knife is slammed on the table

It's Nikolai glaring b at the boy like he wants him dead. The boy quickly runs off and Nikolai turns towards me.

"Are you ok? Did he touch you?" He asks worriedly

"I'm fine, he just touches my shoulder." I explain

He nods and sits down next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist softly and looking away.

"Why do you keep protecting me?" I ask "I thought you loved Anya."

"I did, but things have changed..." he whispers "I love someone else now."

I feel my heart sink as I hear he likes someone else. What if it isn't me?

"Who is it?" I ask nervously

He turns and stares at me for a very long time before leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine. I yelp in surprise but kiss back.

"It's you." He mutters

I smile and rest my head in his fluffy coat.

"I love you too." I say

He smiles and kisses my forehead, before our food comes and we dig in.