Without noticing, a beautiful lady wearing a sexy gold gorgeous beautiful flared dress sat down beside James at the bar. To his attention, Madeleine 'Valerie' Swinn was the one next to him the whole time. James seemed to be pleased when Madeleine is around. He felt like she could have hypnotize her previously during the night when he tried to f**k her up till she lost her virginity. Oh well, there goes James Bond in his pervert attitude to women. Alright, enough with the immature stuff. Madeleine stared at him and smiled kindly like a beautiful lady.

"I always wanted to come here as a teenager last time
" Madeleine said to James.

"I see. You seem to have been doing some reconnaisence on me during the day I met GoldenEye." he said to her.

Madeleine was surprised as James nearly blew her cover onto spying James during the party held by GoldenEye. She was totally in for a shock.

"How do you know I was stalking, *cough* I mean watching you?" she asked.

James pulled out her Scroll from his blue navy pinstripe suit and placed it on the bar table to show to Madeleine about the evidence in her Scroll. One of the recordings played and it was shown that Madeleine recorded every single conversation between him and GoldenEye. Was Madeleine trying to play tricks with James this time?

"That's my Scroll!" she said grabbing her Scroll from the bar table. "How did you find it?"

"You left it in one of the clothes shop. That's the place where you recorded me when I was having a coffee break with GoldenEye." he explained briefly.

"I see. I'm sorry for what I had done." she appologized. "I'll never do that again."

"Well, I will hone my stress if you don't tell me who you're working for?" James asked pulling out his Walther PPK equipped with a silencer from his pocket privately and aimed directly at Madeleine.

Madeleine seemed to be unpleasant with the gun which James is holding right now in the bar. This is a public area, James. Not a country club!

"Tell me, Valerie. Who's your connection?" James asked.

"You seemed to be-." her sentence was interrupted as James b***h slap her face impolitely.

"Who's your connection?" he asked again.

"Fine... I was an orphan."

James eyes were widened as he heard what she said. With all due to respect, James put back his pistol in his suit and kept on listening to what Madeleine had to say.

"My parents traded me for alchohol money. I was kind of like a pile of rubish to them. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who suffered from that. Many children in the orphanage also followed my footsteps. One day, I escape from home and started working as a hitman. I was afraid to hold onto a gun like this. It was.... horrible. I only killed for money, not for power. I started becoming worst in public. A few years later, I resign from being a hitman and being a secret agent. I only worked for myself, I justed wanted go become a special agent like you." she explained.

"My, my. I've never seen a woman like you who been through all of this madness and insanity." he said.

"I'm sorry, James! I FAILED YOU!" she cried like a little girl who just wanted love.

James seemed to be a bit upset with Madeleine. Tears dropped from her eyes like rain drops. With no words to say, James cheered up Madeleine as he calmed her down like a true hero.

"I just wanted to make you as happy as I can. I wanted to let you know that I will always stay by your side and never betray you like those foolish men." he said.