Chapter 6 : The Burning Candle

Time To Say Goodbye
Chapter 6: The Burning Candle

Ryan's POV

I sit down on the wooden chair, in my room, thinking about my girlfriend's safety. Blake Belladonna has been quiet for the past few weeks. She seems to be overthinking about her experience joining the White Fang. The only thing that I am worried is that her grades have dropped drasticly and she has not been sleeping well at night. I just needed to find a solution to make her attend tonight's dance at any cause.

While I was reading the newspaper, I abruptly hear a loud knock coming from the other side of the door of my dorm.

"Please, come inside.", I say to the person who knocked on the wooden door.

After I tell the person enter my dorm, the door opens slowly to the right and Yang was standing at the front of the doorway.

"May I enter, Ryan?", Yang asks me and places her hands behind her back.

"Well yes. You may come in.", I tell her as I close my newspaper and I place it on the round table right in front of me.

Yang enters my room and she shuts the door from behind herself. She walks up to me and takes a seat on the chair which was located right in front of me.

"What brings you here, Yang?", I ask her while lighting up my cigarette.

"I just came here to see if you could accompany to do something, important.", she tells me and adjusts her yellow long beautiful hair.

"I see. And why is that so?",

"You see, it's about my friend, Blake.",

"What's with her problem? I heard that she doesn't want to attend tonight's dance.",

"That's the main point. I want to make her come for tonight's dance.",

"In that case, what idea do you have in that brain of yours?",

"I'd say that we should try to convince her to go to the dance. Maybe, we should talk with her in private.",

"Sounds like a good idea to me, I'll accept your plan.",

"Well we better make a move.",

Yang and I get up from our seats and we walk towards the doorway of my room. I grab my powerful handgun, Ex-Singularity Machina which was located on the round table and I follow her out from my room. I shut door from behind me and I continue to follow Yang. In the library, Blake was staring at the computer, tiredly. She seems to not have plenty of sleep last night.

Yang goes closer to the shelf and she flashes a red point lazer at the wide screen of the digital computer. Blake seems to notice the red lazer dot. Something fascinating came up to my mind. She starts to follow the red dot around just like a normal kitten. She looks so cute when she follows the red dot.

"I think it's working.", I tell her while staring at the cute Blake.

"I knew it would work, I'm a genius.", Yang boasts about herself right in front of me.

Blake keep on following the red dot until she reaches towards the shelf where Yang and I were. She walks down the path and she was surprised by Yang.