Volume 5 Character Shorts : James Bond

It was a dark and cold atmosphere during the night in the city of Vale. All the streets lights were turned on, the roads were paved with snow, the wind softly like a pillow on a bed. Then, a BMW Z8 drove pass by a building which has the title "Irwin's Industries". A man pops out from the car and closed his car door. He took out a cigarette and smoke for a bit like one of the smokers in the city. The snow fell onto his shimering body and also his dry black hair. It was a nostalgic atmosphere when he arrived at his own department. He was not a heavy smoker but he coughed a bit.

He had a sharp scar on his face like any the villain im the entire world. Without hessitating for a moment, he proceeded to enter his personal building enterprise. He soon relaxed in the elevator while listening to the chilling the elevator music from the 1980s as it ascended to his office floor. It is about 11.00 pm at night. He placed his comfortable jacket on his favourite office hair which he brought a few years back when he got his first job as a secret agent. He was obnoxious to be back in his private office as he saw a black silhoute lurking in the eternal darkness. The man froze intimidation as he had not face a threat to this day.

The black figure came out from the shadows and revealled to be a secret agent who is holding a Walther PPK equipped with a silencer in his right hand. He was a agent from the VI6 in Vale. A smirk came onto the man's face and just relentlessly took a seat on his office chair without spitting a single word from his mouth like he was speechless and mute.

"You must be my target, I suppose." the secret agent said.

"I've never thought of M sending in a double-0 six to hunt me down." the man said. "You're not a double-0 agent."

The secret agent remained silent. The atmosphere suddenly became dull and plain as the man continued speaking to him like he was in court.

"I know you very well, James Bond." said the man. "Not William Winston, William Bond or Rupert. Just James Bond."

The secret simply smiled as he realized that the man knew his real name. He was in fact the son of Andrew Bond and Delacroix Bond. His family was still active and alive.

"You're parents, Andrew Bond and Delacroix Bond wouldn't be surprise for you to be a double-0 agent at this young age."

"I was given an opportunity." James said. "I take opportunities when I get the chance."

"You're files show no kills, and it only takes-." he was soon interrupted by the secret agent.

"Two." he said.

"Who was your first target?"

"Marcus King, former agent to MI6."

Two years ago, there was a party held in the Mistral Hotel in Mistral itself. Many of the party guest were enjoying themselves as they chat, dance and get drunk during the night. During the party, Marcus King took a glass of fruit punch when he realized the appearance of James Bond. Marcus had known James for a long time in his life. He felt obnoxius and endangered when he saw the secret agent hunting him down. He fleed towards the restrooms in the ballroom, pretending that he needed to past motion (poop). Seeing the motions, James decided to follow him to the restrooms. In the bathroom, Marcus wanted to assasinate him in the bathroom like a murderer so he took out a sharp knife which he kept in his pocket the whole time.

James didn't pay attention and simply entered the restroom without any whereabouts and cautions. Marcus tried to stab him at his back but failed as he was to far from range. Using his semblance, James kicked him from behind and punch him hardly like a haymaker. He then tossed him into the restroom door like a toy ball being thrown by a child.

Back to his normality, the man in the office then spoke out some words again like questions.

"How did he died?" the man asked him.

"Drowning." James said.

Back to the flashback, James turned on the tap of the sink and grabbed his target's face like a mafia gangster. With no other choice left, he drowned his target in the water like he was drowning in the middle of the ocean. A burst of Aura shone through James's body as he tried everything he got including the energy he had left to resist. In normality, the man opened his desk drawer and levelled his pistol at James like what James did to him.

"It's too late to be a double-0 agent, James." said the man, pulling the trigger of his gun to discharge a deadly bullet.

With the pull of the trigger, he faced turned shocked when he realized his gun was empty like his soul. James smiled joyfully as the man didn't get a chance to kill him in front of his vary own eyes.

"I know where you keep your gun, normally." he said.

"I suppose you are more intelligent than me." the man said.

Back in the flashback, James put all of his might into drowning Marcus. In the very end, Marcus fell onto the ground and fainted in sight. His heart rate slowly beated like he was about to die. James, in the other hand sweeped away from the dead body which he just killed. He felt like he was a hitman a long time ago. Back to normality, the man smiled for no purpose or statement.

"The second is-."

As soon he was about to spit out the continuation of the word, the secret agent, James discharged a single bullet at the man. He fell down from his favourite officr chair and died in demise. There was a large bloody hole located on his forehead. He was deserved to die by the VI6.

"Yes, considerably." said James, as he walked away from the evidence in the office.

Back to his flashback, James noticed a gun on the floor of the bathroom. He felt like he didn't want to take the gun because he didn't feel like killing anymore. However, he had no choice but to take the gun located on the ground. Abruptly, Marcus was awoken like he was ressurected back to reality by Oum. He took a chance by grabbing the gun beside him with his free hand. In a short amount of time, James turned around and shot him to death. The atmosphere turned black and dark as the silence broke into the air.

In the present, the MI6 agent were lined up in a straight line like a troope of soldiers. There was an honourable funeral being held at the cemetery. James was standing there, miserably like life was treating him like shit. He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. He proceeded to place the roses on the grave of his father and mother. The grave stated "RIP Andrew Bond, 1960-present" and "RIP Delacroix Bond, 1974-present". Tears started to appear on James' face as he was about to release his despair and sorrow to the whole world.

Then, the new M put his hand on his shoulder which James looked over and see him in tearfulness.

"We have all the time in the world, James." M said.

"My name is not Rupert Bond, anymore. My real name is James Bond." he whispered to himself.

It started to drizzle and the funeral ended with a sorrow end within the atmosphere. Meanwhile, a man wearing a brown suit was standing by the window, smoking a tobacco pipe at the facade.

"It will be an honour to meet you one day, Commander Bond." said the anonymous man.

He also had a distintive feature which his left eye was brown but his other eye was golden like pure karat gold.

"One day."

Well, that's the end of the character shorts. It shows the flashbacks of James before he got the double-0 status for his first time. And he also know it wasn't Rupert "Ryan" Bond but James Bond himself. It was all just a frod to fool you all. It's okay, we will know in the real Volume 5. However, there's a new villain waiting to be introduced.