Reigniting The Fire

JAMES' HOTEL ROOM
MISTRAL ROYALE HOTEL, MISTRAL

James Bond could barely remember anything from yesterday's events except talking to GoldenEye during his party and having sex with Madeleine 'Valerie' Swinn. Does James even have amnesia, maybe not? Okay, enough with the self talking dialogue. The weather outside of the hotel was breezy like in the middle of spring. He decided to wear his new jacket which was bought by his friends last time when he saw in Beacon Academy back there. He still remembered the good times in Beacon, it was like summer and spring. He already changed a bit after the fall of Beacon Academy. He looked at himself at the vertical mirror and noticed how handsome he was looking good and stylish.

 He looked at himself at the vertical mirror and noticed how handsome he was looking good and stylish

(The jacket that James is wearing)

He looked very confident to start his new day. By the way, he did took a shower before Madeleine did just now. Saying he was confident today, Madeleine in the other hand was wearing the same dress which James saw her at the airport but this time the colour is red because she wants to change things up to another time. The two of the secret agents were fully dressed up in their respective clothes. James with his new jacket and Madeleine with her new dress.

"You look beautiful, Valerie." James said. "I've never seen a woman which dresses up like you."

"You're so sweet, James." she said. "You look handsome in that jacket too."

"Thanks, my friends bought that when I was at Beacon Academy. It was long ago." he said. "Nevermind about that."

Madeleine chuckled kindly and proceeded to kiss James on his right cheek. James always wanted to take care of the girls because that is what most men do when they fell in love with a girl or lady. Madeleine also felt the same way as James. The two of them stared at each other as if it was the last day they will ever meet each other. James just wanted to do the last thing he wanted to do, same way as Madeleine. The two of them slowly pushed their lips into each other. As they were about to clash into each other, James' Scroll rang loudly on his wooden table which interrupted the kiss randomly.

"Maybe one day, Valerie." he said picking up the call of his Scroll.

A potrait of GoldenEye appeared on James' Scroll and stated 'INCOMING CALL'. Without hessitating or anything else, James decided he would like to have a word with his loyal friend, GoldenEye. So he picked up call as usual and the conversation started like normal and casual. Madeleine packed her things and stuff while waiting for the conversation to end like any other girl in the entire world.

"James here." James said on the Scroll.

"Mr. Bond, I was hoping if you're free by today." GoldenEye said on the Scroll. "I was wondering if we could have a coffee break at Cafe de Mistral with my sweetheart."