Chapter 9 : Pussy Cat

This Will Be The Day
Chapter 9: Pussy Cat

Ryan's POV

A few minutes later, I finally arrive at a nearby alleyway so that nobody could spy on us. I park my Aston Martin V12 in the alleyway in a horizontal position. Once I parked my car, I slowly get out from my vehicle and walk to the other side of my car.

I look from the outside of my car to see Blake's condition. So far, she's still asleep and also breathing in and out. She is still alive from the sleeping dart. Of course, you can't be killed by a sleeping dart. I give a sigh of relief and walk over to the other side of my car.

"Hey!", somebody yells from the opening of the alleyway.

I take out my handgun, X008 at the speed of light as soon I heard the voice. A young man walk closer from the darkness and reveals his true identity. He had blonde hair and also a monkey tail sticking from his back. He also was holding a long staff in his hand, ready to go combat.

"Who do you think you are?", I place my handgun away in my pocket.

"My question is, who are you? And I asked that question first.", the money Faunus add to his sentence.

"Lucky for you.", I say and smile a bit.

I move one step to the front and place my hand on my Aston Martin.

"The name's Winston. William Winston. You can just call me Ryan since it's my middle name.", I introduce myself.

"Well, Mr.Nice guy, my name is Sun Wukong. I'm a student from Haven Academy.", he introduces himself to me.

"Nice to meet you, Sun.",

"Yeah. Anyways, I want to ask you something.",

"What do you want to ask?", I walk to the other side of my Aston Martin.

Sun follow me to the other side. Then, he immediately opens the door and points directly at the sleeping Blake.

"Why did you kidnap Blake?", he growls and stomps his foot on the ground.

"Why? Because she was nearly killed by those henchmen.", I explain accurately.

"Liar, I know you work for them.", he gives me the guilty stare as he hears my sentence.

"What?! No, I don't work for SPECTRAL.", I add to my sentence.

A stunned impression appeared on his face as he heard my words.

"Wait?! You know what is SPECTRAL and the White Fang!", Sun gets shock.

"Yes.", I nod to give a response.

"Well, I can trust you for what you said from just now.", he shakes my hand.

"Good to know.",

"So what are we going to do now?", Sun asks and places his staff at his back.

"You have to come with me, we're going to somewhere private.", I explain my plan to him.

I walk back to the other side of my Aston Martin and unlock the car door.

"Get in.", I get in my car and start the engine.

Sun gets in my Aston Martin. I reverse my Aston Martin and drive away from the alleyway.

Ruby's POV

I wake up from my bed with a smile in my face. I look at Blake's bed but my face change as I see Blake was not at her bed.

"Blake's not here still.", I say and get down from my bunk bed.

"I can't believe it was all your fault.", Yang get up from bed and complains to Weiss.

"My fault?! My fault!.", Weiss yells and walks up to both of them.

Weiss growls.

"You were the one who started this dumb conversation.", I explain.

"Yeah, but she was the one who exaggerated it. She should've have continued the conversation.", Weiss adds to his sentence.

"Whatever this is, we still need to find Blake. She's been gone for the whole weekend.", Yang stands up from the ground.

My sister, Yang changes to her original clothes and activates her gauntlets.

"We can't just leave her, she's part of our team.",

"Right, we need to find her now.",

I put on my original clothes and take my folded scythe, Crescent Rose. I follow my sister out front my dorm.

"Weiss, aren't you going to come with us.", I say.

Weiss ignores and groans unhappily.

"Weiss, come on!",

"Fine, I will.", Weiss yells and takes her rapier.

The three of us walk out from our dorm and I close the door. We both head out to the courtyard and head over to the city of Vale.

"I hope Blake will be safe for now.",

Ryan's POV

Blake starts to open her eyes and she wakes up from her sleep. I smile and start to do the talking.

"Ryan?",

"Good morning, Blake.", I greet Blake with a good morning.

"Where am I?", Blake gets up from her seat.

"You're in the city of Vale, I saw you ran off from your room so I brought you here with my friend.",

"Friend? What do you mean by that?", Blake asks me.

Sun opens the car door and enters my Aston Martin.

"Oh, hey Blakey.", Sun says.

"Sun, what are you doing here?",

"I'm just trying to help your boyfriend out. He seems cool to me.",

Sun winks at her but I give a slap on his back for what he had done just now.

"Hey, what was that for?",

"Nothing, just making sure of my girls.", I get out from my Aston Martin.

Blake and Sun get out from my car.

"We're at the coffee shop?", Blake walks over towards the coffee shop.

I nod and walk over to the coffee shop. I need to make sure that Blake is safe, for now. I hope she'll be safe in this private area.

To be continued
008 will be back in the next chapter or episode